Shield Round 6: South Australia vs Victoria, Adelaide Oval, 28th Nov-1st Dec

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't seem to be too many demons in it but they're not bowling the right length for me. They're either half vollies or back of a length. Kellaway and Harper look comfortable.

Doesn't seem to be too many demons in it but they're not bowling the right length for me. They're either half vollies or back of a length. Kellaway and Harper look comfortable.
Sorry guys.

You can say great effort on that Carder drop but it was either poor by Carder or Lehmann, if he's on the rope there it's an easy catch chest high. Given he was on the boundary the next ball I'm guessing that it was Carder's fault.

Carder dropped second ball, gully asleep at the wheel... who will Vic's blame for this one?
Nah, we want to keep the spud out there.

See, if it hits your arm, you shouldn't be given out as it hasn't touched your bat or glove. Those are the rules of cricket, in case you weren't aware.

Nah, we want to keep the spud out there.

See, if it hits your arm, you shouldn't be given out as it hasn't touched your bat or glove. Those are the rules of cricket, in case you weren't aware.
Just like if you are caught at 3rd slip you walk off without complaint...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who am I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a clean catch. Nothing controversial at all about it, Hansdcomb is a perennial sulk.

The Vics on here were pretty quiet when Street was given out off the forearm last match lol.
Mate, if the SA commentators (who are easily the most biased in the country) can admit it was controversial yet you can't...

And you mean the one off the glove? Come on man, be better.

Mate, if the SA commentators (who are easily the most biased in the country) can admit it was controversial yet you can't...

And you mean the one off the glove? Come on man, be better.
No, I mean the one in the 2nd innings that even the most biased shield commentators, the Victorian cheerleaders squad, all conceded was nowhere near his glove and hit his forearm.

Mate if you take off the Vic hating lenses you'd be able to admit there was nothing clear about it. Even the SA commentators (the most biased in the country) weren't saying whether or not it was a catch. They just said it was controversial. Plus Lehmann has form of claiming catches that weren't taken.

Two overs later McAndrew clearly (the difference here is that it is clear on the replay) steps on the rope as he flicked the ball in, but I guess that was my "Vic tinted lenses" as well.
Can you show us these catches please.

The dearth of batting talent in SA (whether home-grown or imported) is truly dire. Not one batsman averaging above the low 30s, and the season averages would make interesting reading. The player with the highest FC average is Manenti in the mid 30s, and he's supposed to be a bowler. Laughable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back