Shield Round 6: Queensland vs Western Australia, Gabba, 28th Nov-1st Dec

Remove this Banner Ad

Big big IF mate. He typically plays one game and he’s cooked for months lol

Yep - i can understand him pursuing a test career = he is definitely talented enough. But at some point - if it doesn't come together - think he might focus solely on the shorter format to prolong his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a cut above.

I know I’m always pumping up Green but I’d have him in the Perth test in front of Marsh. Marsh isn’t even playing this game and should be if he wants to be in the test team.
Apart from Marnus,who would play 7 days a week, Marsh deserves a break like everyone else who played in the WC.

One Shield match wouldn't determine selection anyway.
Marsh is the incumbent.
Green has to force his way back in.

Put Jhye up the order.
Tassie lost and we're not winning this so we should smack it around for bonus points and get as close to them as we can.

Lol to the Victorian troll, who constantly hates on WA cricketers, saying Cartwright should be dropped .
I banked a hundred the moment the moron said it.

Interesting balance here. Have to essentially take 4 overs off for WA's chase ATM (2 for change, lose an over and a bit for all the wickets). Once it starts getting to that run a ball for WA before getting them all out it makes it tough. Right now it's essentially 1.5 per over, but even another 40 off the next 20 with wickets in hand will make it tough.

Interesting balance here. Have to essentially take 4 overs off for WA's chase ATM (2 for change, lose an over and a bit for all the wickets). Once it starts getting to that run a ball for WA before getting them all out it makes it tough. Right now it's essentially 1.5 per over, but even another 40 off the next 20 with wickets in hand will make it tough.
This isn't moving very quickly. I doubt we'll see a result.

The highest strike rate is 42... Queensland ain't setting a target.
It's not setting a target it's whether or not you roll them in time to have a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back