Shield Round 6: South Australia vs Victoria, Adelaide Oval, 28th Nov-1st Dec

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good enough once again.

Plenty for your mob to build on. Playing much better cricket nowadays, so commiserations and not condolences are in order.

Well fought out match with some fine performances with bat and ball from both teams. Loved Agar’s approach and good to see Carey make runs.

Plenty for your mob to build on. Playing much better cricket nowadays, so commiserations and not condolences are in order.

Well fought out match with some fine performances with bat and ball from both teams. Loved Agar’s approach and good to see Carey make runs.

Think we’ve got the best bowling attack we’ve had in say 7-8 seasons, with solid depth there. Just the batting is consistently putrid and the cupboard is almost entirely bare.

Agree, didn’t see that much of the first few days but Agar looked to be bowling very well and his batting has improved.

involved in three thrillers in a row

And another innings where more runs scored from the last 5 wickets than the first

I wonder whether the current batch of balls are having differently. After 30 overs of new ball mayhem, the ball becomes an object to be dispatched. There has been SfA reverse swing from the matches I’ve watched. 🤔

I wonder whether the current batch of balls are having differently. After 30 overs of new ball mayhem, the ball becomes an object to be dispatched. There has been SfA reverse swing from the matches I’ve watched. 🤔

Redbacks don't bat long enough for reverse swing. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back