Resource Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to say a big congratulations to the freo membership team.
My son and I are vic members and in the past I’ve complained about the poor junior membership pack compared to the doggies who my wife and daughter are members of.
Being in vic and not being successful merch is vital to keep my 7yr old son on board the anchors until we dominate the back half of the decade.
The pack for 2024 was fantastic
Ticking all boxes
Thankyou

I just want to say a big congratulations to the freo membership team.
My son and I are vic members and in the past I’ve complained about the poor junior membership pack compared to the doggies who my wife and daughter are members of.
Being in vic and not being successful merch is vital to keep my 7yr old son on board the anchors until we dominate the back half of the decade.
The pack for 2024 was fantastic
Ticking all boxes
Thankyou
whatd you get in yours? ive the interstae membership + kayo package, all i got was some stickers, a badge and a towel which i actually quite like but wouldnt call it fantastic

whatd you get in yours? ive the interstae membership + kayo package, all i got was some stickers, a badge and a towel which i actually quite like but wouldnt call it fantastic
Got the same pretty stoked with the towel use it on the golf bag
Having hats beanies scarfs in the past it’s good to mix it up

Is it possible to transfer a membership? I have a seat Sec 117, Row 8 (centre wing) that I'm giving up this year and would like it to go to someone here :p

I don't see why not. We don't have a waitlist and I doubt the club will care as long as they get the money.

Is it possible to transfer a membership? I have a seat Sec 117, Row 8 (centre wing) that I'm giving up this year and would like it to go to someone here :p
Definitely is. My dad did it with his membership and gave it to an extended family member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your neighbours like, ie people that sit around you…

Noice spot that you had.. why are you ditching it?..
It's an awesome spot - carried over from when I was centre wing at Subi, 3 rows back from the action. Giving it up as I haven't been getting to as many games over the last few years. Seems a waste to hold a seat 'just in case things change', so I'd rather give it up to someone who would enjoy it as much as I have over the years

Neighbours are great - mostly families, and a few wise heads who enjoy discussing tactics and what we notice going on on the field. It's right near the drip line (although I didn't get dripped on often, usually either copped the rain or not at all - good waterproof gear meant I was often sitting by myself when it was pissing down)

Cool, well if anyone wants a seat centre wing let me know
I already changed seats from fifth tier to level one, back row behind the dug outs, two of the more sought after seats at the ground :p, sounds like yours are similar.

I actually really like being up on the wing on level 5 at the front, but my son doesn't, he would prefer to be closer to the action, so I've caved and swapped out for level 1. Picked up some banger seats, so should still be great.

I'd love to take it. Does it come with free plane tickets from Chicago to Perth? You never know unless you ask... ;)
I'd be happy to give you free plane tickets from Chicago to Perth, in exchange for free plane tickets from Perth to Chicago

I already changed seats from fifth tier to level one, back row behind the dug outs, two of the more sought after seats at the ground :p, sounds like yours are similar.

I actually really like being up on the wing on level 5 at the front, but my son doesn't, he would prefer to be closer to the action, so I've caved and swapped out for level 1. Picked up some banger seats, so should still be great.
Yeah I've been centre wing for a very long time :) Thankfully when we moved to Optus I got a seat equivalent to the one I had, and hilariously, many of the people over the years that I sat near at Subi are right near me now too

Good spot but some parts along there have a rocking breeze blow thru in winter compared to the other wing. Make sure you have extra coat on those days.

I wonder if they will count the Kayo only members as official members. No mention is made of a membership pack, just a Kayo code for 12 months. Pretty attractive for people who can't attend games. Not the cheapest Kayo option offered by the clubs but not the worst.

At least the clubs have listened. Maybe Kayo or the AFL have been involved. Who knows.

I wonder if they will count the Kayo only members as official members. No mention is made of a membership pack, just a Kayo code for 12 months. Pretty attractive for people who can't attend games. Not the cheapest Kayo option offered by the clubs but not the worst.

At least the clubs have listened. Maybe Kayo or the AFL have been involved. Who knows.
Western Bulldogs had it last year and was going to get an extra member this year if Freo didn't have it.

Just bought a season reserved seat for the first time in a while. How does it work now? My number of years as a member hasn’t updated yet and all I’ve got is a receipt email.

Tbf I just did it but it feels like something should’ve happened.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back