Third Test Australia v Pakistan Jan 3-7 1000hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed the fight that the Pakistanis showed in the last two. Still, they need to tighten up their fielding and hold their nerve with batting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good comeback win in the end, but again, I hope this doesn't inspire complacency in selection and tactics because in the last two Tests PAK pushed us further than any of us expected them too. IMO they were some crappy fielding and a batting collapse away from stealing a win.

******ed call lol, yeah wish we could have Bancroft or Harris there

to be fair Harris probably wouldn't have done much worse than Warner in England.

Warners record on England decks is utterly woeful with an AVG of 25.

Last edited:
Would have won the ashes if he went last summer

Past precedent doesn't suggest that Harris or Bancroft would have fared much better.

The alternative was to shove Green there, but that would have been unthinkable, and rightly so given the stakes.

A good comeback win in the end, but again, I hope this doesn't inspire complacency in selection and tactics because in the last two Tests PAK pushed us further than any of us expected them too. IMO they were some crappy fielding and a batting collapse away from stealing a win.
I mean, Pakistan played well, just because a few spuds on here don’t rate them doesn’t make it true. Pakistan played well, Australia still won. Good cricket.

Back