Australian Women v South African Women Jan 27-Feb 18 2024, 3 T20s, 3 ODIS and 1 Test

Remove this Banner Ad

And my final stat (for now) is the highest by a batter, Annabel's 202* is 8th all time.

1708069685884.png

Interestingly 5 of the 9 double hundreds are by Aussies.

Let Sutherland go for 300+!

We all know Australia will roll South Africa anyhow, Gardner will be unplayable on this pitch after lunch tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marizanne Kapp’s comments about other countries getting a lot closer to Australia after they finally beat Australia would make me want to absolutely crush South Africa if I was a player.

Personally I find that embarrassing from us, keeping them out there that long. Totally unnecessary.

Personally I find that embarrassing from us, keeping them out there that long. Totally unnecessary.
Nothing embarrassing or unnecessary about it, we kept them out on the field during the hottest part of the day and just let them slowly roast.

It's done all the time in the men's game, it was brilliant captaincy from Healy.

I read a stat earlier there has only been 12 Women Tests over the past 10 years world wide.. the girls barely get a crack at it.. may as well make the most of it.

Perry has played 12 Tests in a 16 / 17 year career..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back