Who will win?

• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The commentary haha, add in the non stop church bells in the back ground . Expecting “Hells Bells “ to break out soon as well .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like a Clayton's Ashes TBH.....6-0 up, to finish 8-8...moral victory for the English.... Gardner and Perry been the standouts across this tour.....the rest have had fleeting moments, whilst a fair few of them, having none at all.

Congratulations to England for managing to equal their 2017/18 performance, another series they managed to tie against an Australian team without Meg Lanning (except this time it was on English soil). Remarkable achievement.

to win both the 50 over and T20 series against the self proclaimed 'best side in the world' is a result I didnt see coming, but also a bit of an inditement of the overall scoring system..

I was interested In Alana Kings comment mentioning that the gap between the two she believes has increased . Sometimes Alana I feel speaks her mind . I think I the same question, Heather Knight have a much more measured response.

to win both the 50 over and T20 series against the self proclaimed 'best side in the world' is a result I didnt see coming, but also a bit of an inditement of the overall scoring system..
To say they are the 'self proclaimed' best side in the world is harsh given they hold both World Cups.

To say they are the 'self proclaimed' best side in the world is harsh given they hold both World Cups.
Best ever but lost more games than the England women did who wernt even given a chance. Hollow victory when Australia lost more than won and retain on a bit of a rubbish points system.

Anyway hearing from a lot of whingeing Poms, what’s the odds the points based format is revamped for the next womens Ashes? You can probably bet it will change .

Back