Who will win?

• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit concerning the last 2 ODIs have not been able to clean up the tail.

Anyway task achieved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Mooney over Healey as keeper and bring in another batter, as Healy has been disappointing with the bat this tour bar that 50 in the test match. Schutt also been under par as well.

Probably a good effort by the Aussies in the context of things to retain the Ashes, considering a few have been under par. A few English players have had standout performances....to ultimately no avail

Need to win the final match and the series. A drawn series would be disappointing.

And a drawn series after winning the test match would mean that England won both the T20 & ODI mini series within The Ashes

I intended to go to bed @0100, then my cricket-addicted brain :drunk::drunk: kept saying;
JUST ONE MORE OVER, JUST ONE MORE OVER etc
so I ended up watching all of it.
Australia got outta jail, imo.

LOVED Wareham's 26-run over, WOW, without even one 4 of which we get done (well-noted by Moonwatcher above).
King's jaffa to dismiss Beaumont, not as much in-dip or turn as Warne's "Ball of the Century", but I'd call it the ball of the series. Absolute classic leg-break, beautiful!!
I know Glenn's 22* was her highest score but the dot balls she played deprived S-K of valuable balls to hit. Meh, slings and arrows ...

This is a really interesting article with good insight on the game/series:

Back