Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: ROYS FFC vs CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS @ BRUNSWICK JUNCTION OVAL

Which team will win?

• Roys FFC

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi 3KZ is your long service leave this year?
Yes. I think The Roy’s are also going to give me a gold fob watch, dub me a ‘living legend’ and name a wing after me.

IMG_0762.jpeg
High Priestess Voula - “The cards say - DON’T BET ON IT

Tonga Bob if any of your newer players are looking for a roof over their heads, here is a link to the Docklands suburb of the Real Estate Guide. I haven't noted which properties are already spoken for yet, but it's a pretty unlikely chance anyone would request a property that's already taken.

All Sweet FA participants (including past players if they speak up for themselves) have a right to one no-strings-attached residential property, and same for 1 commercial property (though if a property is mixed - both res and comm - it counts as both).

Btw you don't HAVE to choose from THIS suburb. Any other suburb that doesn't host a different current Sweet FA club, is open too (eg Attenboro, Ashcombe, Subiaco, Alberton, The Heights) and of course rural regions also, for those who like to go into town only for the qooty.

Docklands 2021-08-28 with streets.png

I'll try to create a new image showing updates on new street names and properties - its out of date compared to the guide. Also please note that if choose a home, and later move clubs, you're stuck in your original home (which should really add nuance rather than be a problem). For example, King Tenz has a lovely little shack on Dragon Island in the furthest east, but now faces a helluva commute to Spotswood Oval in the furthest west!

What is this 'happen'?

please-explain.jpg
Goals. You're getting donuts.

Tonga Bob if any of your newer players are looking for a roof over their heads, here is a link to the Docklands suburb of the Real Estate Guide. I haven't noted which properties are already spoken for yet, but it's a pretty unlikely chance anyone would request a property that's already taken.

All Sweet FA participants (including past players if they speak up for themselves) have a right to one no-strings-attached residential property, and same for 1 commercial property (though if a property is mixed - both res and comm - it counts as both).

Btw you don't HAVE to choose from THIS suburb. Any other suburb that doesn't host a different current Sweet FA club, is open too (eg Attenboro, Ashcombe, Subiaco, Alberton, The Heights) and of course rural regions also, for those who like to go into town only for the qooty.

View attachment 1897605

I'll try to create a new image showing updates on new street names and properties - its out of date compared to the guide. Also please note that if choose a home, and later move clubs, you're stuck in your original home (which should really add nuance rather than be a problem). For example, King Tenz has a lovely little shack on Dragon Island in the furthest east, but now faces a helluva commute to Spotswood Oval in the furthest west!
Hey Paracleet Stokey Ocha905 spudmaster SBYM Purple7x08_24 this is like if your eccentric uncle left you some property in his will, only the uncle is some random online bloke with a Tolkien kink and the property is made of internet Lego.

View attachment 1896766

ROYS FFC OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
S37R01 : vs CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS

B. Eat Fresh / JackNah_8 / windyhill
HB. Ed_Gein / Mobbs / judge judy
C. 3KZ is Football / Pure Grunt / Phar Ace
HF. SpecialBruce / TheGoatBaron / fitzroybowiedog
F. Dicky Fitzwell / Mooch / Aristotle Pickett
Foll: DERRINALPHIL / tigs2010 / royboy2
INT: _Mike_ / MrsEddieBetts

Changes: N/A
Debuts: judge judy (SFA) ; TheGoatBaron (Roys)

I'd waggle my eyebrows and wolf whistle but I've got a headache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Paracleet Stokey Ocha905 spudmaster SBYM Purple7x08_24 this is like if your eccentric uncle left you some property in his will, only the uncle is some random online bloke with a Tolkien kink and the property is made of internet Lego.
Here's the updated streets listing for Docklands as of today.
Docklands_2024-02-03_street_names.gif

You can visit the real estate guide [here] to drill down to street and property level, or you can just ask me here about a street and property, in which case I'll go get and post some images.

btw Dinsdale your brewery is now visible down near the port, on the inside of the corner of New Port Ave and Sandie St (grey roof). It's opposite TheInjuryFactory 's ... Injury Factory (red roof).

btw fitzroybowiedog you and TDC each captained the Roys for 9 seasons. Do you think I will be here long enough to catch up?

Well just as an FYI (both versions) this is technically already my 7th season as captain LOL. I just checked the numbers now :D That's so funny. I did share one season with Broken but it still counts.

I had a headache for half of last week and wasn't sure what to do with it. Glad you got the package!
(hope you feel better soon ... cause we kindah want you to kick goals and stuff)

I've played through worse.

btw fitzroybowiedog you and TDC each captained the Roys for 9 seasons. Do you think I will be here long enough to catch up?

Well just as an FYI (both versions) this is technically already my 7th season as captain LOL. I just checked the numbers now :D That's so funny. I did share one season with Broken but it still counts.

9 seasons? Gee. Might have to give it one more just pip the old TDC

Here's the updated streets listing for Docklands as of today.
View attachment 1897695

You can visit the real estate guide [here] to drill down to street and property level, or you can just ask me here about a street and property, in which case I'll go get and post some images.

btw Dinsdale your brewery is now visible down near the port, on the inside of the corner of New Port Ave and Sandie St (grey roof). It's opposite TheInjuryFactory 's ... Injury Factory (red roof).
I really need to get the decorators in

Not you too. What’s going on with the Roys medical staff?
The Bloodletting, Arsenic and Mercury have been very ineffective this week.
Might need to go back to Dr. Bloomington's Snake Oil treatments.

Back