Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a text from a friend saying the suburb where we both work was locked down due to a bloke with a knife tonight, too. I walked to the train station and noticed nothing.
Probably because of the dirty big butchers’ knife you had in your hands!

gday GIF by The Voice Australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just.

I did have a few players go higher than average so I scraped my way to 1800.
If it makes you feel any better I’ve lost three of the head to heads in my cash league as a direct result of keeping Miller and trading Steele to get to Serong in Round 2.

Picked up my first win last week. Embarrassing to say the least.

Perfect. And when I get sick of the nature I can contribute to deforestation through my Hungry Tarks franchise’s expansion!
I said The Majestic would recognise the reference 'cause he lives down there ... and it's a pretty small island ... he can probably see it from there ... out his window ... s

You know he's got to go through a rigourous psych eval before we can list him yes? He won't get in unless he fails it dismally.
So that's why I failed to make the team? I knew there had to be more then my lack of qootball ability.

No, it’s any team named the Giants, GWS Giants, San Francisco Giants, New York Giants etc
I was going to get upset at this comment because I do own an SF Giants cap and foam finger. But in all honesty, baseball is a terrible sport which is incredibly dull to watch. So carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back