Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I vote Sydney and GWS have to replay their game until such a point as their players post acceptable scores.
You really don’t like me going to the toilet as normal huh? Everytime we play the Giants, I get constipation. Not cool dude, not cool

I vote Sydney and GWS have to replay their game until such a point as their players post acceptable scores.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You really don’t like me going to the toilet as normal huh? Everytime we play the Giants, I get constipation. Not cool dude, not cool
I may be wrong here but I have a feeling this is just a tinsy bit too much information.

Hey Tarks old pal. How the devil are you?
Keeping well mate, always look forward to Roys’ clashes for the awesome company. Hope you’re doing well mate!
Hmm I thought it was incontinence we associated with the Roys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping well mate, always look forward to Roys’ clashes for the awesome company. Hope you’re doing well mate!

Hmm I thought it was incontinence we associated with the Roys
No, it’s any team named the Giants, GWS Giants, San Francisco Giants, New York Giants etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back