Review Port Adelaide vs Crows - Trial Match 1 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide will not be a bad team this year, and aren't we winning anyway? Some people are impossible to please.
Feel free to carry on being outraged and throw your toys out the cot but I'm gonna take this game for what it is, a glorified training session.

are people still doing the ‘bedwetters’ thing?

Gee whiz guys it's the first hitout of the year against opposition. Calm the * down. Need I remind you we lost to West Coast in the same game last year? This game tells us absolutely nothing

Now footy’s back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s ignoring? I think everyone agrees on here that our game plan seems to be awful as usual.
Just highlighting that the awful game plan still gets some level of results.
You are the one putting up trial match scores to back some ridiculous point you are trying to make, while shouting that the game is meaningless at the same time.. wriggling around like a hooked fish just pulled on deck.

Gee whiz guys it's the first hitout of the year against opposition. Calm the * down. Need I remind you we lost to West Coast in the same game last year? This game tells us absolutely nothing
Only numpties give a f**k about the result of this, clubs literally use this first one to try a few things with pretty much the whole squad to see if they work or not.

The only concern I'm seeing right now is our defenders are usually second to the ball, but it's going to take some time for the backline to gel with the new guys. Both sides look pretty scrappy (so much for that muppet posting that Crows internal trial video), but the Crows forward line is obviously pretty settled and will be dangerous this season.

You are the one putting up trial match scores to back some ridiculous point you are trying to make, while shouting that the game is meaningless at the same time.. wriggling around like a hooked fish just pulled on deck.
Give it up will ya, its gonna be a long season.

Now footy’s back!
Look I have extremely little hope that we will do anything this year and I want Donuts gone as much as anyone, but people pissing themselves over a 6-period match simulation is just hilarious to me. If we were losing by 100 fair enough that'd be cause for concern, but sounds as though (keeping in mind I can't watch) we are competitive at least. Am I right in saying we have been leading most of the day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back