Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rank went up to an even 49,000, so despite the disappointing finish to the round I still went up about 6.5k places. A gain is always better than a drop so will take it .

Made up about 28k in the last two weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1865 im pretty sure?

Site shows 1834

I get 1865
Had a look at the rankings page and that's showing 1865, guess it'll update on the main page eventually.

Whilst I'm on it, the SC site is so much better, adds in the E players when looped with a bye player immediately, scores are updated on the spot taking out the lowest scoring players as other players hit that lower score. Just so, so much better.

Scores maybe a bit wonky at the moment then? Cause my or is 125 but I’m ranked 131 in the west coast eagles league. So * knows what’s going on. Have Gawn emergency on the bench might just check manually if his score got added
Edit: mine was fine Gawn E counted

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
1863, a lot of points went begging with Zilliams 60 on bench over Howes' 23, Clark on the bench, Bont C over Gawn. Dropped 1k spots from 14k to 15k. Could be worse I suppose

Bit of a glitch on my score, I've added it up with the calculator, taking note of my 4 lowest scores and it looks like I've been dudded 31 pts.

1865 by my calcs, 1834 on the site
Not rolled over yet

Really happy to actually have improved my rank ....what with having Green and Whitfield on my bench

I was expecting to drop a couple of thousand spots .....happy days

View attachment 1946500
Sneaking back up there.... with a 1934 and close to you at 11827. As an aside, its only 180 pts to the top 1000

Sneaking back up there.... with a 1934 and close to you at 11827. As an aside, its only 180 pts to the top 1000
I'm sure they're afraid of us .....and so they should .....get those war drums a beating ;)

2072 and rank in from 30k to 3.5k. Unbelievable week - even Stewart looking like an early sub but then comes back out for the 37 pt last quarter. Dempsey magnificent.
That is nothing short of incredible, you'll be close to wining the round ..... well done!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back