Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

So you believe every word that comes out of everyone’s mouth, even people who are convicted of fraud and stole money from a children’s charity?
I don’t believe any politician.

But 40 years of trotting out the same political agendas it’s pretty clear the basis of why he ran.

Now it’s up to the American public to whether or not they agree with it. But the strategy against him seems to be a smear campaign instead of debating his politics.

But 40 years of trotting out the same political agendas it’s pretty clear the basis of why he ran.

Now it’s up to the American public to whether or not they agree with it. But the strategy against him seems to be a smear campaign instead of debating his politics.
And the he did the opposite of what he said he was going to do except lowering taxes for the rich.

Can you give your opinion on his top three 'politics'?

Because if you can't, and you're not able to debate/defend them, surely you'd agree that it would appear that you support Trump for unspoken reasons.
I don’t need to give an opinion or debate any American politics lol.

I’ve never stated whether I’m for or against his politics, you are making assumptions.

I’ve only stated the basis of the reason why he ran which many people seem clueless about. You can understand a reason for something without agreeing with it.

I’m Australian and they don’t affect me, it’s up to the American people who live there to decide. I don’t need to get 3rd party biased information from Fox news, CNN or Harvard University trying to persuade me in one direction or another. the American voters will decide.

You don't need to.

But you can't cheerlead a position and cry when asked to defend it.
I haven’t cheer-leaded anything lol

Stokey

Why are Trump adherents so pathetic??

I'll openly state that I support Biden.
And that I support him not only because it opposes Trump, but because of other aspects.

YET!!!!!

I'm still able to address what he does wrong, and openly criticise him for the gigantic POS that he is.

SO!!!

Why can't the MAGA CULT -tire retreds- do either of the above??

They refuse to admit that they support/defend/love Trump.
While also being totally unable to defend Trumps actions or movements in any form.

I haven’t cheer-leaded anything lol
Sure sure.

Your position is that Trump is desperate to be the US President, for no reason outside of helping the US.

You don't think that that's cheerleading, because you support Trump.

You can't defend or explain any aspect of your support/love for Trump, because you think the world will 'censor' your truth.

So you're just here, lying.

Yes just as I thought, never listened to a word from the guy that’s actually running but a 3rd party said he’s running to promote his businesses, must be true

You are treating Trump as a normal candidate who really wanted to make a difference.

You’re projecting your normalcy onto him.

It’s the only think he sorta believes in. The only think he actually achieved in office was massive tax breaks for the rich.

You are treating Trump as a normal candidate who really wanted to make a difference.

You’re projecting your normalcy onto him.
Prime example of the strategy to dismiss the candidate’s character or reason for running instead of having knowledge of the policies he’d try to implement and whether they would be good for the country or not.

This seems very common, most people don’t know why he ran. Most people don’t know his policies because most people are listening to them. They hear Stormy Daniels.

Trump has spoken about his politics and policies for 40 years. His opponents don’t want you to hear them.
notsureifserious.jpg

Just outline his healthcare policy for us if you would?

Once thats done, give us the broad strokes of his infrastructure plan. The one thats been 2 weeks away since about 2017.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Asking us to ignore his criminal character and focus on his lack of policy, is not the master stoke you think it is.
Lack of policy or public’s lack of knowledge?

Something that's always been amazing to me, and can never be actually explained by anyone, including spinynorman.

Is how there is absolute knowledge that the system is rigged and controlled. And that external forces are the only way to break it.
While also insisting that Trump isn't part of 'the system', or the influence of some 'greater force'.

At some point we need to accept that there is no endgame, with good or evil.
But that there are active people who want to erase your existence.

And while I'm reasonably OK with the concept of excluding people who want to kill all homosexuals.
I cannot understand anyone who fights for the free speech of someone who wants to kill all homosexuals.
Lol what? Don’t think I’ve been talking about any systems being rigged or not.

I'm not going to chase you.

If you're terrified of your position, you should reconsider your position
My position lol? You’re trying to put words in my mouth to manipulate some sort of agenda

Are you suggesting that Trump and the GOP aren’t undertaking a smear campaign and outrage politics as their only platform themselves?
Do you read Trump’s posts. Every second one says crooked Joe Biden.

Let me guess, you think China paid the US billions in tarriffs.
I wouldn’t know. I’m not American I wouldn’t know how those politics affect my lifestyle. I’m not keeping tabs on what policies Biden, Trump, Obama ect… implement or didn’t.

The only thing I’ve been stating are the reasons why Trump ran in the first place. It’s not up to me, you or others from Australia to decide what’s best for the American people. They themselves will be the ones that vote.

Are you suggesting that Trump and the GOP aren’t undertaking a smear campaign and outrage politics as their only platform themselves?
Do you read Trump’s posts. Every second one says crooked Joe Biden.
I’ve have no doubt they do but no I don’t read Trumps posts.

The only thing I’ve been stating are the reasons why Trump ran in the first place. It’s not up to me, you or others from Australia to decide what’s best for the American people. They themselves will be the ones that vote.
You're not saying anything of value.

You're claiming to know that he ran based on policies, yet haven't named any of his policies when asked to do so. You cant in the same breath claim you are not an American therefore cant offer insight, and to know why he ran.

The only thing I’ve been stating are the reasons why Trump ran in the first place.
Your position that "he's running for President to implement the policies he's been talking about for 40 years" might have held up in late 2016.

But Trump held office for 4 years since then and we've all seen that he didn't implement any of the policies that he was talking about for 40 years except tax cuts for himself.

Thus, now looking back we can safely assume that the reason he ran for office was for his own egotistical reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back