Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, glad to see a popping thread on this topic.

Here's a list of sites I've compiled from my personal experience over the last 6 months that offer initial deposit match bonuses:

Ladbrokes/Neds
Bluebet
Unibet
Pointsbet
Betfair
Palmerbet
Playup
Mintbet
Dabble
Bet right
BetM
Ultrabet
Betdeluxe
BetNation
BetGalaxy
WinnersBet
Noisy
Surge
Crossbet
Chasebet
Bet Gold

And a list of sites that didn't offer me anything:
Tab

Boombet
Thunderbet
Lightning bet
Bbet
Texbet
Swiftbet
Betr
BetEstate
BetLocal
Marantellibet

Hope to add a few more to the list. Cheers

Hey guys, glad to see a popping thread on this topic.

Here's a list of sites I've compiled from my personal experience over the last 6 months that offer initial deposit match bonuses:

Ladbrokes/Neds
Bluebet
Unibet
Pointsbet
Betfair
Palmerbet
Playup
Mintbet
Dabble
Bet right
BetM
Ultrabet
Betdeluxe
BetNation
BetGalaxy
WinnersBet
Noisy
Surge
Crossbet
Chasebet
Bet Gold

And a list of sites that didn't offer me anything:
Tab

Boombet
Thunderbet
Lightning bet
Bbet
Texbet
Swiftbet
Betr
BetEstate
BetLocal
Marantellibet

Hope to add a few more to the list. Cheers
Bit of an outdated list there bud! Couple of defunct bookies on there.

Betproffessor offering $3 for Zac butters to get 30 disposals

You just reminded me I needed to withdraw balance from my account after I had a few bets on AFL / NBA rejected during the week. It was obvious I'd been restricted to only racing, which is fine... but I realised I still needed to turn over $20. So I attempted a $20 fixed odds bet at Maitland only for it to be rejected.

I entered live chat to query why my bet @ Maitland was rejected. I was told my account was limited before the chat abruptly ended without I could continue the discussion. It's like the agent I was chatting to had a preconceived thought that I was there to argue the point. Definitely not the case and I can only assume this is behaviour they're constantly bombarded with.

So I entered chat again to continue the following convo...

What am I restricted to? I really appreciate you looking into that for me. I'm hoping you can please kindly assist me further in turning over $20 because currently I'm unable to withdraw my balance until I turn over another $20.

Customer Service Agent
Hi there! Can I please confirm your full name and date of birth?

If you could please let me know what I'm able to bet on, that would be extremely helpful. Thanks 🙂

Customer Service Agent
I just advised you xxxx

Customer Service Agent
bookmakers have restricted your account

I am aware of that
But I know with MBL you have to offer me certain bets otherwise you'd be in breach of your licence conditions
And I have $20 I need to turn over so can you please let me know what I can bet on that you legally have to accept?

Customer Service Agent
MBL that is correct xxxxx
we wouldnt want to break any rules

Thanks, can you please advise what racing events that pertains to? Thanks 🙂

Customer Service Agent
all Australian meetings
as per government legislation

I just placed a bet on Maitland and it was rejected? That's Australian

I really appreciate your help... Not here to argue anything, I accept bookmaker's decision. I'm just hoping you can kindly give me some guidance cause I don't usually bet on racing and I don't actually know what racing events the MBL apply to

Customer Service Agent
I totally understand xxxxxx
one moment please

Thanks 🙂

Customer Service Agent
I will contact them again now

Cheers

Customer Service Agent
This has now been fixed

So I can bet on Maitland and other Greyhound events?

Customer Service Agent
Thats correct

A couple of things:

1) I wasn't impressed with their preconceived assumption I was going to be a pest and argue the point.

2) It's not great from an operating perspective that they rejected a bet when their licence dictates they have to offer MBL. Funny how they were quick to fix this when they (again assumed) I was going to take it further.

As such, I'd probably not recommend them. They're nothing special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unibet and tab touch only allowed up to $330 and $360 max bets on an event, they must be s**t scared of arbitrage

unibet and tab touch only allowed up to $330 and $360 max bets on an event, they must be s**t scared of arbitrage
FWIW, those two books are affiliated.

It would be very silly to arb between those books unless you're using accounts in different names.

You just reminded me I needed to withdraw balance from my account after I had a few bets on AFL / NBA rejected during the week. It was obvious I'd been restricted to only racing, which is fine... but I realised I still needed to turn over $20. So I attempted a $20 fixed odds bet at Maitland only for it to be rejected.

I entered live chat to query why my bet @ Maitland was rejected. I was told my account was limited before the chat abruptly ended without I could continue the discussion. It's like the agent I was chatting to had a preconceived thought that I was there to argue the point. Definitely not the case and I can only assume this is behaviour they're constantly bombarded with.

So I entered chat again to continue the following convo...

What am I restricted to? I really appreciate you looking into that for me. I'm hoping you can please kindly assist me further in turning over $20 because currently I'm unable to withdraw my balance until I turn over another $20.

Customer Service Agent
Hi there! Can I please confirm your full name and date of birth?

If you could please let me know what I'm able to bet on, that would be extremely helpful. Thanks 🙂

Customer Service Agent
I just advised you xxxx

Customer Service Agent
bookmakers have restricted your account

I am aware of that
But I know with MBL you have to offer me certain bets otherwise you'd be in breach of your licence conditions
And I have $20 I need to turn over so can you please let me know what I can bet on that you legally have to accept?

Customer Service Agent
MBL that is correct xxxxx
we wouldnt want to break any rules

Thanks, can you please advise what racing events that pertains to? Thanks 🙂

Customer Service Agent
all Australian meetings
as per government legislation

I just placed a bet on Maitland and it was rejected? That's Australian

I really appreciate your help... Not here to argue anything, I accept bookmaker's decision. I'm just hoping you can kindly give me some guidance cause I don't usually bet on racing and I don't actually know what racing events the MBL apply to

Customer Service Agent
I totally understand xxxxxx
one moment please

Thanks 🙂

Customer Service Agent
I will contact them again now

Cheers

Customer Service Agent
This has now been fixed

So I can bet on Maitland and other Greyhound events?

Customer Service Agent
Thats correct

A couple of things:

1) I wasn't impressed with their preconceived assumption I was going to be a pest and argue the point.

2) It's not great from an operating perspective that they rejected a bet when their licence dictates they have to offer MBL. Funny how they were quick to fix this when they (again assumed) I was going to take it further.

As such, I'd probably not recommend them. They're nothing special.
The small books don’t have to bet MBL’s for a lot of the racing bodies as they fall under the turnover thresholds, including NSW greys. They’ll have to bet you on any gallops or I think all QLD codes though

FWIW, those two books are affiliated.

It would be very silly to arb between those books unless you're using accounts in different names.
The books themselves aren’t affiliated but they both use the Kambi platform. Agree I wouldn’t use bonuses to back both sides etc. on those 2 as I think they both use Kambi’s trading services.

They have the same prices as well so wouldn’t be maximising the value of the bets using those two against each other. Personally I don’t arb though so definitely others here who know more than me on how to best use them or how quick those books would pick up on it. They are very quick to limit any sports business in general though

The books themselves aren’t affiliated but they both use the Kambi platform. Agree I wouldn’t use bonuses to back both sides etc. on those 2 as I think they both use Kambi’s trading services.

They have the same prices as well so wouldn’t be maximising the value of the bets using those two against each other. Personally I don’t arb though so definitely others here who know more than me on how to best use them or how quick those books would pick up on it. They are very quick to limit any sports business in general though
Yeah fair enough.

I knew they used each other's odds so I assumed they were affiliated for that reason.

TABtouch have always piggybacked prices off elsewhere. William Hill-> Crownbet/BetEasy-> Sportsbet->Unibet.
Was a golden few months when they followed Sportsbet

Could actually get on Sportsbet odds for a decent whack

They changed that pretty quickly and starting following one of the worst

Was a golden few months when they followed Sportsbet

Could actually get on Sportsbet odds for a decent whack

They changed that pretty quickly and starting following one of the worst
BetEasy was great as well for a while where they gave 2-5x odds for certain horses each Saturday. It was in the normal racecard but limited to $20 or $50 or something before the regular price kicked in. Tabtouch would have the special odds copied over from BetEasy but without any limits other than MBL. Lasted for a couple of months before BetEasy ended the promo; Tabtouch did literally nothing to prevent it.

Playwest say it was osko yesterday around 4pm I still don't have it should I be worried? , I made a decent profit of my initial deposit
Did you receive your cash from PlayWest? I've been waiting three days and nothing so far.

Maybe it's the holiday, because budgetbet is taking forever with my withdrawal as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back