Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what I've heard from very strong sources.

Ads, affiliates and spam databases are out.

Outbound messaging of deposit offers will go.

Outbound messaging of promo offers may go.

Promos will exist, some sport ones at risk. Can be found on the apps promo page.

Promos will exist, some sport ones at risk. Can be found on the apps promo page.
when you say ads, do you mean Gambling ads in general or ads for promos? i am very happy for gambling ads to FO

Cheers, any idea when this will start?

Sounds reasonable. A far cry from the 'no more bonus bets' thought bubble.

playwestbest also had trouble with $50 being unable to withdraw, they were nice enough to give me $25 bonus bets, very generous

source?

What was the trouble?
I got $50 bonus bets on both playwestbet and betlocal and I won on both platforms after which I was unable to withdraw $50 of my winnings, so I had to hit up the chat to ask them to make the last $50 withdraw-able

Pointsbet being cheeky kents here making it seem like you get two different possibilities.

1711502777715.png

Errrr, winning by points is exactly the same as winning by decision. Don't try to fool your customers by assuming they will think, "OMG, this is awesome. If Tszyu wins either by points, or even if he wins by decision, this bet wins!!!! Two chances at glory!"

Nope, this promo (if you want to call it that) is simply if Tszyu wins on a points decision.

The $8 is neither here nor there. It's probably around the mark of true odds.

Pointsbet being cheeky kents here making it seem like you get two different possibilities.

View attachment 1940892

Errrr, winning by points is exactly the same as winning by decision. Don't try to fool your customers by assuming they will think, "OMG, this is awesome. If Tszyu wins either by points, or even if he wins by decision, this bet wins!!!! Two chances at glory!"

Nope, this promo (if you want to call it that) is simply if Tszyu wins on a points decision.

The $8 is neither here nor there. It's probably around the mark of true odds.
Tim by decision is 5.50 at 365 & 7.00 at SB

Every bookie I use (I bet fights every weekend) use the term 'points or decision' (SB use this) or 'decision or technical decision' (365/BF). I agree it's dumb wording but they aren't trying to pull the wool there and they are offering (slight) overs as far as a promo goes. That said you'll likely get 8.00 matched at BF at some stage nearer the fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used Playwestbet yesterday punted the bonus bets won on my deposit, withdraw and got money instant when it got approved.

I got $50 bonus bets on both playwestbet and betlocal and I won on both platforms after which I was unable to withdraw $50 of my winnings, so I had to hit up the chat to ask them to make the last $50 withdraw-able
I had this issue on Betlocal had to hit up live chat. Awaiting withdraw to hit my bank.

Used playwestbet , say there withdrawals are osko still waiting 9 hours later they have confirmed it's been approved , and gave me $50 bonus while I wait.

Playwest say it was osko yesterday around 4pm I still don't have it should I be worried? , I made a decent profit of my initial deposit
Different bookmaker i got Playwest instant once approved.

I would be worried yes hit them up and ask.

Yes play West 100% for $100 code wildest

Anyone had issues withdrawing with lightningbet grant lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back