Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno what budgetbets go is but i haven't been able to even get the site to load now since the end of January, every time i try to load the site a pop up comes up instead saying I'm trying to log in from a restricted country (Dont use a VPN and im 100% sure Tasmania isnt a different country) Send them an email around a month ago and got a reply back saying they will look into it, yet still no response to my follow ups

I dunno what budgetbets go is but i haven't been able to even get the site to load now since the end of January, every time i try to load the site a pop up comes up instead saying I'm trying to log in from a restricted country (Dont use a VPN and im 100% sure Tasmania isnt a different country) Send them an email around a month ago and got a reply back saying they will look into it, yet still no response to my follow ups
I'm from Tassie and used the android app last week. It worked fine for me. Try to reinstall lad.

Maybe it's the holiday, because budgetbet is taking forever with my withdrawal as well
I had to ask them to process mine on Tuesday which they did. Also spent an hour on chat with PlayWest to finally get my withdrawal processed.

I had to ask them to process mine on Tuesday which they did. Also spent an hour on chat with PlayWest to finally get my withdrawal processed.
Hmm what was the issue with budgetbet? Had you been waiting long?
Also concerning about playwest I just deposited 200 for a bonus ( code WASPECIAL )

Hmm what was the issue with budgetbet? Had you been waiting long?
Also concerning about playwest I just deposited 200 for a bonus ( code WASPECIAL )
It was over a day with Budget, they didn't reply to my email. Just approved it. Then it was a further 24 hours for the payment to clear! I won't use them again.

The WASPECIAL is for most accounts and they already have over 1k, imagine if we all double up and withdraw early next week, could be significant delays. How much would a new WA bookie have as a cash reserve? 250k-500k?

It was over a day with Budget, they didn't reply to my email. Just approved it. Then it was a further 24 hours for the payment to clear! I won't use them again.

The WASPECIAL is for most accounts and they already have over 1k, imagine if we all double up and withdraw early next week, could be significant delays. How much would a new WA bookie have as a cash reserve? 250k-500k?
I can't see how it's possible to lose any serious money with the odds they offer though lol

They told me my withdrawal was processed so I don't know why it's not in my account. Any ideas?

I can't see how it's possible to lose any serious money with the odds they offer though lol

They told me my withdrawal was processed so I don't know why it's not in my account. Any ideas?
Ask for a transaction ID so you can chase it with your bank if necessary.

I tried the WASPECIAL code and it got the green tick but the next step where they contact the bank and you put in a 6 digit code kept failing. I tried for 30 minutes. Customer service said it was the bank.

I tried again 10 minutes later and the WASPECIAL was saying that it was invalid. Contacted customer service and they said it had expired.

It makes me think they were responsible for the "bank errors" whilst the code was working.

Oh well

I got the email for playwest, code didn't work. Contact support and they say expired.

How or why have they retracted there offers I'd say this is not a good sign?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried the WASPECIAL code and it got the green tick but the next step where they contact the bank and you put in a 6 digit code kept failing. I tried for 30 minutes. Customer service said it was the bank.

I tried again 10 minutes later and the WASPECIAL was saying that it was invalid. Contacted customer service and they said it had expired.

It makes me think they were responsible for the "bank errors" whilst the code was working.

Oh well
Yeah I get those errors too. Deleted my card and re-entered details

Just thought i'd add to the playwest discussion that I doubled up to nearly $400 today and had no issues withdrawing, they cashed me out in less than 4 hours. Not all bad experiences, thought i'd add a good one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back