Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Blues v Crows Sat April 13th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Which “neutral” is going to start the thread on the main board?

I want an investigation into SABias. And if I catch the AFL hiding the real footage of the incident I’m calling for a boycott. Carlton were ROBBED

freekickcrom

*may or may not have been the better side all day and deserved winners
Dude just take the L - so salty tsh!

Hahaha

Understand the enjoyment of Carlton on the wrong side of a close game but not sure on all the Freo flogs getting lippy? Did Carlton root your missus and she liked it better than you? Weird…

They need to direct their anger at Jordan Clark. Not the mighty Blues who have thumped them 6 of the last 7 times.

Sad bunch of supporters. Which sucks because they are my second team.

Looked like Carlton got ahead of themselves midway through that last quarter and rightfully copped what they deserved.

Their whole supporter base has been acting like the last qtr of a century never happened, so I don’t blame the players.

Time for the supporter base to learn that the weight of expectation has crippled them.

Looked like Carlton got ahead of themselves midway through that last quarter and rightfully copped what they deserved.
In what way?

Crows came back hard and losing 2 in game defenders to hammys hurt us late.
Rightfully copped what we deserved is trolling crap and Mods should know better like this board is not bad enough without Mods trolling it like it is Bay 13.

Carlton supporters (most but not all) have been pretty arrogant lately despite struggling against opposition week-in week-out.

Hopefully this humbles them a bit.

Potentially season-lifting win for Adelaide. They needed that for some belief the system. Feel like they have a system whereas Carlton seems to have been relying on certain players to always be on form. This loss could be a wake-up call for them whereas the close wins before might've papered over the cracks.
It's a coping mechanism. The arrogance is to convince themselves, it's got nothing to do with us.

They know this is inevitably going to crash & burn when it matters.

On today's performance, that might be coming a fair bit earlier than we all thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues small forwards once again proving that they're the worst in the comp. Well played Crows

Yeh I’d say yours are worse than Saints. Your smalls can’t even play for frees or front run cheat goals like Higgins does.

In what way?

Crows came back hard and losing 2 in game defenders to hammys hurt us late.
Rightfully copped what we deserved is trolling crap and Mods should know better like this board is not bad enough without Mods trolling it like it is Bay 13.
Lets be honest here. Saad going down early probably helped you as we know he's Keays' b*tch.

Keays went pretty quite after Saad was subbed out....

Back