Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Roys FFC v Gumbies FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the BJO, Gumbies!

View attachment 1960890

Tell us something about your newer players! I'll add something about our new guys when I'm home from work :)
I kind of think of myself as a newer player so why not?

I am approximately 4 inches tall and composed mostly of green plasticine. I can hold any shape you want. I did a lot of obscene things with that when I was young that I am trying to move on from but I wanted a lot of money in Budapest from it

If I was ever to leave the Roys I would only consider the Gumbies if they dropped the 'b' out of their name.

View attachment 1961236
Oh My God Omg GIF by Mashed

really has been.
Im glad to be in the presence of the Roys.
Not only are they good company, they make me feel young by comparison.
Its like going to the bingo hall, without Nan on Nan violence that seems inevitable at the bingo halls
As meta as it sounds, any reference to "bingo" is actually on our bingo card!

I kind of think of myself as a newer player so why not?

I am approximately 4 inches tall and composed mostly of green plasticine. I can hold any shape you want. I did a lot of obscene things with that when I was young that I am trying to move on from but I wanted a lot of money in Budapest from it
This is exactly how I pictured you, CatToTheFuture ! And of course we vaguely know each other from a completely unrelated part of the site, so you're not new to me. I do remember all the money I spent in Budapest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back