Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keeping a close eye on Soligo .....if he can three-peat, becomes an irresistible target .....and Nicks would have declared his hand
Yeah, I said in an earlier post that a Dawson, Laird, Rankine and Soligo mix is much more balanced and dynamic set up. TBH Nicks already declared his hand when he said he wants to change up the midfield mix, it's one of the reasons that I'm having a punt on Rankine.

Considering this. Luke Jackson is such an issue. Kind of wish I didn't pick him. The 92 avg wasn't worth having to use another trade on him now. I expected 100+ playing #1 ruck

View attachment 1962027

He's playing West Coast so can leave it one more week but also beneficial to not have the problem as of next week.

A lot of my trade plans hinge on whether Sanders gets FWD DPP. My trade out options now or in comings weeks are Jackson and Fisher but I also don't want to be fielding multiple forward rookies
Is it not worth waiting on Jackson? Darcy is every chance to come back and then break again. Jackson should score well against West Coast this week irrespective of Darcy coming back. Then has the Bulldogs and Richmond. He's also the only borderline Rd 13 forward worth holding, which could be valuable if you can swing him into the ruck line to cover Gawn/RoMa in 14/15. Clear hold for mine for at least the next three weeks. (I'm a non-owner)

gallagher somehow survives which is good, need him to bounce back and make some coin

Flanders + Graham + 50k
or
Sheezel + Garcia (saints) + 2k

Even though it has been excruciating to watch my rank plummet every time north play, I reckon I gotta go with the first. Cash gen with Graham is too good to pass up and I'm sure I can still put some cash away to get Sheezel either next week or the one after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flanders + Graham + 50k
or

Even though it has been excruciating to watch my rank plummet every time north play, I reckon I gotta go with the first. Cash gen with Graham is too good to pass up and I'm sure I can still put some cash away to get Sheezel either next week or the one after.
Garcia shouldn't get away from you this week either, so can pick him up next week if he looks the goods.

Flanders + Graham + 50k
or

Tbh think Sheez may be tough to chase at this point. Need to look for cheaper guys to get rooks off field quickly imo.

Anyone care to comment on Riley Garcia job security? Is he just one and done for Libba?

Can skip the North guys if he's going to be there to stay.
I'm not a Doggies fan so take what I say with a grain of salt. Garcia has been absolutely dominating at VFL level, averaging 130 or something stupid like that over the first few games in (I believe) a pure mid role. However breaking into the CBA rotation when all players are fully fit will be very difficult given that Bont, Libba, Treloar and Macrae are ahead of him and Sanders and Harmes are fighting for CBAs as well. Given he is slightly above rookie price I think it is definitely a wait for (a) what role he plays this week and (b) how the team is named the following week with Libba back in.

In summary, I think job security is very low but scoring potential very high if he forces himself into Best 22.

Coming around to holding Dawson, but still think the double downgrade makes sense. Listening to Hat Chat and they're dead against it but I just can't justify holding Clark or McKerch, and I'm not convinced I want Lukosius this week..

Might just go the pair out for Garcia and Graham.

Only thing that would change my mind is if Clark is dropped as he's not dropping coin this week and I could deal with him next week.

Coming around to holding Dawson, but still think the double downgrade makes sense. Listening to Hat Chat and they're dead against it but I just can't justify holding Clark or McKerch, and I'm not convinced I want Lukosius this week..

Think I’ll be doing the exact same 2 trades.
Don’t feel comfortable bringing a Luko/Caldwell type.
Could get to a Walsh/Gulden from a Fisher/Williams/Sanders, but think it might be a week or two premature.

Only thing that would change my mind is if Clark is dropped as he's not dropping coin this week and I could deal with him next week.
I'm with you and was listening to that on the way home tonight. I definitely think best 18 makes it more viable.

Will give us more cash for future upgrades each week and get proper premiums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back