Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Fisher sub and Hardeman replacing him does than mean we get full seagull Sheezel this week at least until the sub occurs?

Just drop Fisher ffs and give us full 'gull mode
Or maybe we get seagull Hardemann, but having Fisher sub makes it seem like if there are no injuries, then Hardemann might be the one subbed.

If Dempsey is named sub that might cap off the carnage altogether

(At this point just f*** the sub rule off)
If you look at the bench named, he is >90% chance of being named sub. Next most likely would be Atkins, which I just can't see happening.

Since I put the E on Seth Campbell this week with 37 (shouldn't have done it), I'm stuck having to play D.Wilson, H.Garcia and Lazzaro in my team forwards and Roberts, Sharp and Clohesy in my mids with no other options to loop. I have the option to play W.Graham over Clohesy or Roberts, but the latter two have proven better at this stage.

If you look at the bench named, he is >90% chance of being named sub. Next most likely would be Atkins, which I just can't see happening.

Since I put the E on Seth Campbell this week with 37 (shouldn't have done it), I'm stuck having to play D.Wilson, H.Garcia and Lazzaro in my team forwards and Roberts, Sharp and Clohesy in my mids with no other options to loop. I have the option to play W.Graham over Clohesy or Roberts, but the latter two have proven better at this stage.
Only fielding Garcia, Wilson, Graham, Cloeshy and Roberts rookie wise.

If Zilliams was ruled out I would have been in strife with Fisher out

John Candy No GIF by Laff

I disagree. With Guthrie in they don't need Atkins and Parfitt in

Plus I got some scoops inside that says Dempsey isn't sub

I'm at Graham vs zwill on field 🥲 with the news about the gc rooks being managed, possible sub out risk

But then again so is Williams.

Easy match up for Graham but think Williams has more scoring capability

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is a sub risk for gc rooks it'll be more likely graham. As long as dempsey is not the sub i can take a hit this week as team will be locked in from tonight's game with 6 rooks thinking jordan sweet is a priority as do not have a backup ruck and he will be a good cash gen for the next month while having 327k ITB that I can keep the good rooks in roberts and sharp and get rid of scrub bench in campbell/gallagher

With Fisher sub and Hardeman replacing him does than mean we get full seagull Sheezel this week at least until the sub occurs?

Just drop Fisher ffs and give us full 'gull mode
I Want More GIF

Interestingly W.Graham named as Rover - means little, but rather that than forward pocket or part of 5 man bench etc.....

If Garcia not named sub tonight it's probably a smart play to field the known non sub rather than being caught out with Dempsey named sub and nowhere to go
Thankfully I don’t own Dempsey but replace him with Gallagher and your point still stands lol

Anyone looping Thomas over Wilson/Dempsey?
I've looped Thomas, a fraction short of what I wanted, but he's done way better than what I could hope for from a couple of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back