Midfield is well bad… today

Does Sis now how to footy anymore

Frenchy break out game…maybe

Chol soft as butter

So our 170cm forward pocket is going make the difference hey
Talking about who would you replace at HFF flank by dropping McDonald

But thanks for playing

You’ve won the prize of “shot my mouth off without reading the full thread”

You can claim it after the game between Gates “Maybe I Should” and Gate “Learn to Read”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we can see the great Budster at half time to remind us of the good old days.

Highlight of the day is seeing Buddy, Lewis, and Roughead kids and family all out on the ground together.
What a generation we were trully blessed to witness! Great move by the club to get them around the faithful.

The game is a lot closer than the score suggests is the only saving grace to the performance. I thought we were on top of them in general play the last quarter. We were able to lock it in our forwardline for a significant time.

We've been shafted by the umps inside 50 only for it to sail over the top for an opposition score. There's been close to a 36 point turn around (Newk not getting the high fend off free, Chol with his brainfart, Gunston with his 'front on push').
Lucky to be only 7 goals down imo. Midfield selling each other into trouble or over complicating things. Got me ****ed what some of them are thinking when running forward with the ball. That said the forward line offers next to nothing. The captain in career worst form though I'll cut the backline some slack.

Consecutive posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back