Game Day North play away to the dirty rotten saints. Starts at 16:35 AEST @the dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not winning a game this year.

I'm travelling to Perth for the first time ever for our WC game in June and I'm not looking forward to being at Optus Stadium. Perth will be amazing though. To distract us from the game, any suggestions of things to do in Perth?

Its goals like that kill me more than any, the set up was great but Larkey drops a sitter in the midfield and we get punished. It's so depressing.

TO BE FAIR to our guys, we have three injuries to important players and the umpires killed our momentum incredibly well in the 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm travelling to Perth for the first time ever for our WC game in June and I'm not looking forward to being at Optus Stadium. Perth will be amazing though. To distract us from the game, any suggestions of things to do in Perth?
Avoid Eagles fans

That was the quickest holding the ball lve seen given against x…..l think lm done …..

Rotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back