Preview Changes vs Saints May 4th 4:35 at Docklands [out: Stephens/Laz/WiPhi/Biggie / In: Sleevo/Pink/Arch/Shiels]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame I'm working on Saturday, was looking forward to giving Webster a piece of my mind.
I'll be there and I'll call him all sorts of things and break my long established credo of not bagging opposition players live at the ground. Give me up to 10 different derogatory names to call him and I'll use them all.

Forgive my rationale, but couldn’t will play any position as good or if not better than Drury? Drury in his premiership team that he wants to build it appears?

Pink, Comben, Corr, McDonald, Archer, Hardeman, and Fisher is the most balanced defensive mix that we've played all year. Having Hardeman and Archer in the side likely releases Sheezel and Scott up the ground, which is a major positive. Hopefully Bergman forces his way in soon, and McKercher can also be released up the ground. Hooray for defenders playing in the backline.

Pink in probably says more about Nyuon than it does Pink. Pink now gets a decent chance to nail down a spot while K. Dawson recovers.

Lazzaro out for Stephenson is a head-scratcher. Ford might be that third wing in the rotation now with Curtis getting some more midfield time, so maybe Clarko thinks we need another option for goal?

North by 79.

If Webster plays can we all direct our anger at his number, he isn't even worth a name for this game. Hey '16 the kenels thats way dog. Oi 22, who the heck are you? nobody knows. 34 watch your back, your mates arent interested ahaha. nice work number 8, never seen piss weak campaigner even wear a jumper. hay you turned up 22, hope your beds booked. etc etc
What is his number anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm ok with the changes, not so fussed who comes in tbh.

Allowing some of the poorest efforts we've ever seen in a North jumper to go unpunished is a huge issue. Our standards are for the tip atm so improving them has to start with higher rotations through the team, driven by dropping those who's effort is poorest. Nyuon and Stephens out should have happened weeks ago.

Will and Laz are probably more victims of trying a different mix, hopefully Arch pushes Harry or Colby deeper into the midfield rotations.

How does the membership replacement game work for this game? Do I need to reserve a seat, or does general admission allow me to sit anywhere on level 3?
Just scan in I think.

Shuffling through the fringe players is fine. Good to have some actual defenders in. Pink keeping Dawson’s spot warm. Ford straight back in when fit. Shiels fine - Laz is meh. Some more grunt around the ball which we need, especially against the Saints. Philips had a shocker and needs to build confidence in the twos. Not writing him off. Stephens had to go. Bergman soon please. Probably being cautious with him.

It’s a better balanced side. Still dunno who’s gonna help draw a defender away from Larkey…

LDU Powell Wardlaw with Shiels and Jy in the mix around the ball. Ya never know…kick our usual 80 odd points and we’re a shot.

Possibily brought Stevo back as a forward target to allow PC to play more mid minutes.
That's a good call. Clarko talked about roles in his interview today, so it seems logical. Jaidyn just has to run and get out the back as often as possible and get on the end of some chains, and maybe that will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back