Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Get excited. It's Sunday and that can only mean one thing, GAME DAY. Yay!!

Some BF posters are giving North a chance against ex-coach and soul destroyer Brad Scottses * which may or may not be a possibility - but who knows, * haven't been that good recently so there's a chance.

Yes, I'm saying there IS a chance.

1685802342863.png

Last edited:

1685802545249.png

B 1. McGrath 30. Zerk-Thatcher 15. Laverde
HB 27. Redman 14. Ridley 4. Langford
C 37. Martin 7. Merrett 21. Heppell
HF 22. Durham 25. Stringer 6. Caldwell
F 42. D'Ambrosio 10. Weideman 47. Menzie
FOLL 2. Draper 8. Hobbs 11. Snelling

EXT INT. 9. Shiel 16. Perkins 19. Hind 35. Guelfi
EMERG 24. Bryan 33. Davey Jnr. 34. Phillips 38. Montgomerie

I’m making my afternoon tea as we speak ready to be in person there to see a repeat performance of the 2022 Richmond win

North by 5

Tom Number GIF by TAG24

Today will be the first time I voluntarily bring snacks to the game, going through my sweet tooth phase so cannot resist some marshmallows.

Would be a shame if they flew out of my hand, missed my mouth and landed on the ground.

Definitely would be a shame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what the story is with General Admission - can we just rock up this arvo or is it like last weeks oddyssey?
Yes, replacement game so we can access via scanning in. In terms of seating L3 has dedicated rows to reserved seats (suspect the first 10-12) but beyond that you can just take what you need.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, replacement game so we can access via scanning in. In terms of seating L3 has dedicated rows to reserved seats (suspect the first 10-12) but beyond that you can just take what you need.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Noice. What time ya reckon to get a seat 3:30-4ish?

Noice. What time ya reckon to get a seat 3:30-4ish?
Yes

The 2016 game I ended up on the last row Level 3 behind the Northern goals all the GA squashed in together. Back then blocked off Bays that were empty for * Members that never arrived because they were garbage

Great view though

Could see Pretty Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back