Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle & Changes for R9 vs Bulldogs

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WE WERE GETTING BELTED LAST YEAR WITH THE NAMES YOU MENTIONED. FFS CHECK RESULTS LAST YEAR.
I actually edited my post after/during your responde. Feel free to reread.

With Hopper, Prestia, Taranto, Ross, Graham, Lynch, Balta and Gibcus all out, what exactly can the MC do? And I challenge any team to have the equivalent outs and see how they go.
So to summise, given the injuries we have, there's SFA we can do.
With the highlighted guys we were still getting belted. Again you are going against your earlier posts saying there will be a clean out next year and that it's bc of the 2-3 Premiership players missing we are losing. Which based on last season it's inaccurate and misleading.

Is it just me or since we are having our worst year since 2009 are there so many debutante members on our site claiming to be Richmond supporters ???
I think thats pretty natural, when the team is going bad people want to discuss list strategies, selection, development, draft, trades etc as well as venting. People are almost more engaged when the team is floundering as they try to think of ways to improve

With the highlighted guys we were still getting belted. Again you are going against your earlier posts saying there will be a clean out next year and that it's bc of the 2-3 Premiership players missing we are losing. Which based on last season it's inaccurate and misleading.
There is a list review coming for sure. Bookmark it. And I'm not misleading at all. You are all the shop. As I have previously stated, last year, our coach walked away mid season. The club was clearly destabilised. You were foaming last season as Dimma was playing his favourites, and then you were foaming as Mini couldn't coach and was more of the same. And we weren't playing enough kids. Now we are forced to play the kids and they're no good. This last 18 months have been a train wreck. Everyone can see it bar a very select few (who I suspect can't see it or acknowledge it).
R1, full team, Carlton just get over us. Since then consistently we have had 6-8 senior players out every week. Take Cripps, Walsh, Curnow, McKay, Williams, Hewett, Acres and Cerra out of Carlton and how many games would they be winning?

i'm supposed to know that ? lol
Editing posts to suit your argument after being pointed out to be wrong. Good BF trick that one. lol ;) :moustache:
Nah, it is what it is. If I was playing funny bugggers, I wouldn't pay you the respect of letting you know.

There is a list review coming for sure. Bookmark it. And I'm not misleading at all. You are all the shop. As I have previously stated, last year, our coach walked away mid season. The club was clearly destabilised. You were foaming last season as Dimma was playing his favourites, and then you were foaming as Mini couldn't coach and was more of the same. And we weren't playing enough kids. Now we are forced to play the kids and they're no good. This last 18 months have been a train wreck. Everyone can see it bar a very select few (who I suspect can't see it or acknowledge it).
R1, full team, Carlton just get over us. Since then consistently we have had 6-8 senior players out every week. Take Cripps, Walsh, Curnow, McKay, Williams, Hewett, Acres and Cerra out of Carlton and how many games would they be winning?
Gone are the days we batted down to 28-30 now we can't even field a side bc of injuries and poor depth. Still think SOME of those guys missing would be bigger liabilities than the kids as that's how far shot they are.
Prestia, JGTI, Grimes, KMAC and Pickett aren't going to win you games of footy.

I'm not sure what all the squabbling is about the only one I'm really mad at is the whole AFL system
and the rule changes and the AFL playing with a sneaky agenda to turn our once wonderful game into soccer/basketball hybrid with the (lack of) contact in the next 10 years.

I was disillusioned when we had Alan Jeans and Robert Walls coaching and probably even then i wanted to win BAD..... it's sadly the now time that I'm compromised and hope we finish closer to bottom than top for the rigged concession it gives to the AFL product to become closer to a reality show with it's close finishes, high drama and coaches now given lawyer written scripts to read before talkin footy and.....

on any monday the media and talkback radio is now filled with the gossip of how many weeks bevo will? last, do umpires gamble on footy?..... or how many weeks will maynard or higgins get for a once perfect tackle, did you see ginnivans instagram? and should Draper be fined for bad mouthing opposition teams......blah blah blah, instead of hows Plugger he's kicked another 12 and what about Richmond and Carlton kicking 50 goals between them in a GF, or how was the brutal but pure football battle between dipper and Doug Hawkins. ive just about had a gutful.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my apologies didnt know he played
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

You're a complicated man TI. Last year all we read was Mini can't coach, Dimma plays his favourites, We should be playing the kids from you as they're talented.
This year, we have a ton of injuries which has resulted in the kids being played. Now they're undersized and s**t.
The weekend just gone:
Freo: S Darcy - 25, 203cm, 101 games. C Serong - 23, 180, 88 games. H Young - 23, 189cm, 65 games. A Brayshaw - 24, 185, 131 games.
Midfield ranked (performance wise top 4 in the league, as is their defence).
Richmond: T Nankervis - 29, 199, 143. L Baker - 26, 173, 117. T Dow - 22, 184, 25. M Pickett - 32, 184, 88.
Alternate Richmond - Nankervis, Taranto - 26, 188cm, 142. J Hopper - 27, 187, 133 and J Ross - 23, 187, 68 games.

There's a fair difference there in size and experience.

We were older than Freo across the field, still plenty of flag players out there. Pickett's been running around all over the ground, sometimes tagging.

Add Sonsie to the list it gets young, Bolton adds class in there, Martin too.

Nank has been down a bit on his trademark attack on oppo for a couple of seasons.

Forward line is our worse line again,...* injury affected

we will a few games but our season is over.

Hopefully Prestia, Balta and Bauer back. Bring all 3 in. They'll provide some and structure.
No to Prestia do we ever learn build his fitness through vfl. We cannot afford to loose a player after a quarter time. How can you select Bauer hasn’t even played a minute in the vfl to get match fitness.

No to Prestia do we ever learn build his fitness through vfl. We cannot afford to loose a player after a quarter time. How can you select Bauer hasn’t even played a minute in the vfl to get match fitness.
dumma used to love playing injured players like louie

Balta and Ryan in to give us structure. Naismith is a ruck only wakeup match committee.
Coulthard and Cumberland for either Mansell or Campbell both need a spell.
I like to get Smith in been playing well for Macca
McAuliffe for Dow

No harm in rotation of the kids.

Gone are the days we batted down to 28-30 now we can't even field a side bc of injuries and poor depth. Still think SOME of those guys missing would be bigger liabilities than the kids as that's how far shot they are.
Prestia, JGTI, Grimes, KMAC and Pickett aren't going to win you games of footy.
If we had a perfect world scenario and we had everyone fit, Grimes, Prestia and one of Pickett of K Mac wouldn't be in my best 22. Would rather Hugo be given a shot, Dow/Sonsie/McCauliffe to be given a shot and Trezise over Grimes. Unfortunately we don't live in that world.

Back