FTA-TV Fox Footys new sunday night drinking game show

Remove this Banner Ad

Or when they verbally pat each other on the back. Not sure if Victoria has produced two more self satisfied egomaniacs than these two *******s.
SK Warne

Can anyone explain the pictures of Eddie over the years on the screens in the background?

I threw up. 4 times.

It's basically the Sunday Footy Show but less informative and duller. I didn't think that was possible.

I saw the replay, and dull is a really good word to describe it.

It's just another dissection show without the benefits of research and prep time that the Monday dissection shows have.

"Marks of the Round*"

*not including Sundays games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie seems to think that his name attached to something will automatically make a quality product rather than being in the fortunate position of his name being attached to innovative programming, at least at the time.

I have no idea why they moved Bounce to Wednesdays. This shows feels like an answer to a question no one asked.

Often Piggy or Spud were working on the twilight game if it were in Melbourne or even the odd early interstate game on a sunday,so maybe that's why.

The weekend's highlights and talking points condensed into one hour on a Sunday night

Sounds alright by me. I'll be watching.

All you flogs can wait for the Monday night shows if that suits you better

I loved how they spent 45min talking about collingwood and hawthorn. Got Jon Ralph in to talk injuries, only to not let him mention one injured player, then completely skip the result of the Port/Bris game for more self indulged wanking.

I thought this show reminded me a little of when the footy show was great during the late 90s all they need now is trev

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just an opportunity for Eddie to talk about Collingwood. The pies win on Saturday was probably the least impressive of the four results but it was the only pre-Sunday game talked about. Last week Collingwood played on Friday night (Friday night already gets it's own post-match show) but sure enough it got more mention than any other game on the weekend.

A Big week in Footy = Sunday games + Collingwood's match + 20min overrun of Eddie and Derm waffle

You must drink some grog everytime Eddie or Dermie mention their "nightclub days" on the new show they're starting tonight [Ed & Derms Big Wank in Footy]
And an extra shot for mentioning the actual nightclub: Chevron, Sugarshack, Undergorund etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back