Official Match Thread S18 R06 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

One would think you are a bit like the Suns, you will do well at the start, peak and follow their demise out of contendership! :thumbsu:
to the extent that the fantasy of AFL has any relevance to the real world of qooty, I think that you are the Port Adelaide to our Geelong of 2007 :thumbsu:

You were up against the Bears. Idoubt the ball even entered their forward line with their s**t midfield.

And even with that s**t midfield, Juggalo has slotted many more goals than yourself. Even after being shutdown by yours truly, he leads you in the goal tally, by some way.

Watch yourself sink even further down the rankings after this match. Think about that soul-crushing feeling of suffocation you will get as I spend 2 hours all over and around you, taking mark after mark at your expense. Maybe I will take pity on you during the match, and give you some pointers on the field.

Doubt it though.

And even with that s**t midfield, Juggalo has slotted many more goals than yourself. Even after being shutdown by yours truly, he leads you in the goal tally, by some way.

Watch yourself sink even further down the rankings after this match. Think about that soul-crushing feeling of suffocation you will get as I spend 2 hours all over and around you, taking mark after mark at your expense. Maybe I will take pity on you during the match, and give you some pointers on the field.

Doubt it though.

Given he hasn't played every game at full forward, he's done very well.

Maybe check your facts next time before you make silly statements. :)

Given he hasn't played every game at full forward, he's done very well.

Maybe check your facts next time before you make silly statements. :)

Yes, let me just spend my already limited brainpower on tracking the playing positions of players of insignificant clubs.

Trust you to try bringing facts into this. I won't have it. Begone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One would think you are a bit like the Suns, you will do well at the start, peak and follow their demise out of contendership! :thumbsu:

With one subtle difference - our blokes have done plenty of preseasons :thumbsu:

With one subtle difference - our blokes have done plenty of preseasons :thumbsu:
Is this your mascot?!

coney_island_v2_460x285.jpg

Yes, let me just spend my already limited brainpower on tracking the playing positions of players of insignificant clubs.

Trust you to try bringing facts into this. I won't have it. Begone.

Mostly worked through the midfield during the first couple of rounds before settling down at FF since round 4. As for Juggs, Ive easily got that sook covered. I wont be fixing my mascara every 5 minutes so you're gonna have your work cut out for you :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back