Iconic and memorable crowd vision

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember seeing this during a game in 2012 and thinking "Didn't know Gandolf was a demons supporter!"

546605_10151590571115381_1775239898_n_zps839535b3.jpg

We used to have an epic drum guy and a couple bell-ringers at Subi (for Peter Bell ftw) but they got banned for being "intimidating" or something to opposition fans :( I'm fairly sure it was to do with a derby as well...

I remember one derby your cheer squad tried to be cheeky and take that fake rock and anchor float through where the Eagle were practising pre-game, so the Eagles players just started kicking the ball at their heads and collected a few as well.

Does anyone remember a game played in Darwin against Fremantle and Essendon. (i think it was the bombers) and someone invaded the ground, got chased by the security. Once the bloke got to the fence the crowd separated to let him through and then joined back in to block the security who was giving chase. Bloke got away with it from memory and was some great vision. I've been searching internet but to no avail :(

I think it was around 04-05.

Richmond noise before last year's final was scary if you were a Blues fan.

Went to that game specifically for that moment when Richmond ran onto the ground and it was awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember seeing this during a game in 2012 and thinking "Didn't know Gandolf was a demons supporter!"

546605_10151590571115381_1775239898_n_zps839535b3.jpg
Saints supporter, actually. I always see him by himself in the social club, having a VB, before our home games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back