Iconic and memorable crowd vision

Remove this Banner Ad

2hx6rh0.png

a1n5e.png

Iconic and Memorable.

Mixture of some amazing ingredients.

Victoria Park. BLF. Tins of VB. Egg rolls.

Experience the glory of being at Vic Park in the early 80s.

Ultimate troll.
Are you another one of those Blues fans who thinks we should have just let him kick his hundredth? Ridiculous...it's a competitive sport...teams don't just hand out goals to the opposition. I'm sure Carlton would have done exactly the same given the roles had been reversed...

The elephant running along the boundary at Arden Street in 1974. No way that would ever be allowed these days lol. It's 32 seconds into the clip with Helen D'Amico featuring just before for your viewing pleasure.

Good to see the Footy Show doing what it does best and displaying footage of nude people. It seems every time I watch even a portion of that show, someone's is walking around nude. Great footy coverage...

Are you another one of those Blues fans who thinks we should have just let him kick his hundredth? Ridiculous...it's a competitive sport...teams don't just hand out goals to the opposition. I'm sure Carlton would have done exactly the same given the roles had been reversed...
But the roles were reversed.

In the same game.

And we didn't petulantly stack our backline.

So you are incorrect. Completely.

In the same game.

You didn't put 4 guys on one bloke in the first quarter? Wow!

In the same game.

So you let Buddy get to 100? That's very magnanimous of you. Gee, if not for the Blues, Buddy would never have reached 100. My deepest gratitude to your football club for letting him get there - sorry we were stingy and didn't let Fev do the same...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you put 4 guys on one bloke in any quarter?
If the opposition is clearly targeting only one player and is only ever going to kick it to that one player, why wouldn't you tell your defenders to all go to him any time he leads?

Smart coaching.

If the opposition is clearly targeting only one player and is only ever going to kick it to that one player, why wouldn't you tell your defenders to all go to him any time he leads?

Smart coaching.
Probably because it creates 3 free men inside the forward 50?

Probably because it creates 3 free men inside the forward 50?
So why didn't Carlton use any of those 3 free men? If they did Clarko may have become more cautious. Instead Carlton kept bombing it to Fev.

Maybe if Fev worked as hard and chased as hard all year as he did in that game, he'd have kicked 100 before Buddy.

So why didn't Carlton use any of those 3 free men? If they did Clarko may have become more cautious. Instead Carlton kept bombing it to Fev.

Maybe if Fev worked as hard and chased as hard all year as he did in that game, he'd have kicked 100 before Buddy.
I'm saying that Hawthorn would have 3 free forwards because you're suggesting that Buddy had 4 defenders hanging off him all game when he didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back