Iconic and memorable crowd vision

Remove this Banner Ad

Think I can guess which game this is from.
Been looking for a pic this game, still remember the faces :(

Remember this one vividly. That poor old duck couldn't believe what she was seeing. And that was before Bucky drove the nail into the coffin.

Reminds me of the international cricket ground in the UK [anyone know the name ?] that has the tree on the boundary
St Lawrence Ground in Kent.
This is the old tree

Which was then destroyed in a storm (I think)

So they planted a new one:

It's redundant to call them redundant when you've already said you don't need them.
thatsthejoke.jpg

I was 11 (year 6) at the time and this bloke worked at my school.

On the following Monday we made a little plaque with a newspaper photo and clipping to put up in our class room.
Did the fat campaigner run the canteen?

I think Plugger gave the finger to the swanies supporters after he goaled in that massive 1993 comeback while playing for the Sainters. Good old Plugger. I remember 1993 that essendon kid did an impersonation of a smiths chips commentating commercial and finished it off by stuffing his face full of them at he end of it. Was shown at half time. Darn smart little bugger for his age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure if that is in here, cbf looking. Also Winmar pointing to his skin color vs the pies at Vic Park in 1993, Matty Richardson celebrating kicking a point after he thought he ran into an open goal lol.

sheedy's jacket wave

also in that 19982 final north vs the dons '' the marshmallow game ''

dale kickett demolishing Phil Read in that 2000 western debery where the dockers came back from 8 goals down. Actually talking about a good punch up in the 90's on a monday arvo in 95 I believe Jeff Hilton for Melbourne displayed some beautiful boxing skills and cracked Glen Rice with some great lefts and right hooks knocking him to the ground. Rice got up again for another go unfortunately for him the result didnt change and Hilton Proceeded to knock him on his ass a second time.

Good boxin old Jeffery.

No mention of the toothless Hawthorn muppet, with the big "Chopper" moustache and his mate that would have been shown on every Melbourne game through the early 2000's. Cameras were always on him, as he always went ape when ever a decision went against his team.

This is what we all watch footy for - that moment where everybody loses their ******* minds at the same time. That feeling after a massive win. This one just takes the cake for me.

The siren on Brisbane's 37 point fourth quarter comeback vs Carlton in the 2009 elim final had the crowd electric too. Goosebumps watching this still.

Carlton fans getting evicted at the start, siren at 32 sec mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back