Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Success as Borat would say.
FOXTEL A-League All-Stars 2014 Jersey
26128-foxtel-a-league-all-stars-2014-mens-del-piero-replica-jersey-pre-sale-740.jpg

I wish the AC Roma Away kit was available for purchase :( Would love to buy one.
Great Success as Borat would say.
FOXTEL A-League All-Stars 2014 Jersey
26128-foxtel-a-league-all-stars-2014-mens-del-piero-replica-jersey-pre-sale-740.jpg
If that's the back of the kit than BLK are even worse a manufacturer than I thought

I wish the AC Roma Away kit was available for purchase :( Would love to buy one.
Didn't even know they exist!

You can buy it from their online store. Not sure if they ship to Australia though, they should do.

This is the new Chelsea 14-15 Third Kit. The new Third Kit is mainly dark navy with light blue three Adidas stripes and features a spectacular Soundwave graphic design on the front. The graphic print comes with small light blue lines creating a impressive effect, while the back of the shirt features a light blue horizontal line. The Samsung sponsor logo is white.
Ne-Adidas-Chelsea-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg
Ne-Adidas-Chelsea-14-15-Third-Kit+(2).jpg

This is the new Chelsea 2014-15 Goalkeeper Kit. While the new Chelsea 14-15 Goalkeeper Kit features the unusual color red / orange, the shirt features an unique design made for Petr Cech.
Chelsea+14+15+Goalkeeper+Home+Kit+(1).jpg
Chelsea+14+15+Goalkeeper+Home+Kit+(2).jpg

This is the new Chelsea 14-15 Third Kit. The new Third Kit is mainly dark navy with light blue three Adidas stripes and features a spectacular Soundwave graphic design on the front. The graphic print comes with small light blue lines creating a impressive effect, while the back of the shirt features a light blue horizontal line. The Samsung sponsor logo is white.
Ne-Adidas-Chelsea-14-15-Third-Kit+(1).jpg
Ne-Adidas-Chelsea-14-15-Third-Kit+(2).jpg

This is the new Chelsea 2014-15 Goalkeeper Kit. While the new Chelsea 14-15 Goalkeeper Kit features the unusual color red / orange, the shirt features an unique design made for Petr Cech.
Chelsea+14+15+Goalkeeper+Home+Kit+(1).jpg
Chelsea+14+15+Goalkeeper+Home+Kit+(2).jpg
Can't wait for adidas again. They are so nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new MLS kit is between inoffensive and stock, it's not bad, definitely better than the A-League All Stars

ASG_JERsEY.jpg

New-MLS-All-Star-Kit-2014-Bayern.jpg

But in the true spirit of Portland, they put a bird on it!
Meadowlark-Portland.jpg

I'm sure Bowakawa will be pleased with this advancement in Portland history

The new MLS kit is between inoffensive and stock, it's not bad, definitely better than the A-League All Stars

ASG_JERsEY.jpg

New-MLS-All-Star-Kit-2014-Bayern.jpg

But in the true spirit of Portland, they put a bird on it!
Meadowlark-Portland.jpg

I'm sure Bowakawa will be pleased with this advancement in Portland history

It's not bad but needs some wood groove and should probably be held in Seattle, really. Glad the logo isn't just a generic MLS with stars and s**t, but it also doesn't stray far from the Timbers' either, as in, it's pretty much the same thing. The bird is pretty cool actually.
I think it's funny that they branded the kit with such a monotone air to it though, I'm sure its residents will find irony in that.

It's not bad but needs some wood groove and should probably be held in Seattle, really. Glad the logo isn't just a generic MLS with stars and s**t, but it also doesn't stray far from the Timbers' either, as in, it's pretty much the same thing. The bird is pretty cool actually.
I think it's funny that they branded the kit with such a monotone air to it though, I'm sure its residents will find irony in that.
Should've been "coffee bean brown" with "100% recycled pre-80s" materials IMO

Hamburger-SV-14-15-Kits.jpg

This is the new Hamburg 2014-2015 Home Shirt. The new Home Shirt is mainly white with red Adidas stripes, while the Adidas logo is blue. On the front of the shirt features a blue and a red vertical stripe with the Fly Emirates logo placed in the free space of the stripes. It's the first time in the history of the German club that the shirt features this unique design.
Hamburger-SV-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg
Hamburger-SV-14-15-Home-Kit+(4).jpg

This is the new Hamburg 2014-2015 Away Shirt. Tthe new HSV 14-15 Away Kit is mainly black with infrared Adidas stripes and features horizontal stripes creating the diamond design from the club crest. The new Hamburg 14-15 Away Shirt comes with a simple round collar, while the sleeve cuffs are also orange.

Hambruger-SV-14-15-Away-Kit+(1).jpg
Hambruger-SV-14-15-Away-Kit+(4).jpg

Hamburger-SV-14-15-Kits.jpg

This is the new Hamburg 2014-2015 Home Shirt. The new Home Shirt is mainly white with red Adidas stripes, while the Adidas logo is blue. On the front of the shirt features a blue and a red vertical stripe with the Fly Emirates logo placed in the free space of the stripes. It's the first time in the history of the German club that the shirt features this unique design.
Hamburger-SV-14-15-Home-Kit+(1).jpg
Hamburger-SV-14-15-Home-Kit+(4).jpg

This is the new Hamburg 2014-2015 Away Shirt. Tthe new HSV 14-15 Away Kit is mainly black with infrared Adidas stripes and features horizontal stripes creating the diamond design from the club crest. The new Hamburg 14-15 Away Shirt comes with a simple round collar, while the sleeve cuffs are also orange.

Hambruger-SV-14-15-Away-Kit+(1).jpg
Hambruger-SV-14-15-Away-Kit+(4).jpg

Damn, they're two fine kits!

This is the new Borussia Dortmund 2014-2015 International Kit, to be used in the 14-15 Champions League.
The new Borussia Dortmund 2014-15 Champions League Shirt has a very classical and simple look, completed by a classical collar like the one used in the Puma Italy 2014 Home Shirt.

The Dortmund 2014-2015 International Jersey is almost only plain yellow with only the sponsor logos offering any accents. The polo collar of the Dortmund 2015 Champions League Shirt has two buttons.

The Dortmund 14-15 Champions League Kit is completed by black shorts and yellow socks, both identical to those used in the regular league matches.
Borussia-Dortmund-14-15-Int-Shirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back