FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:

I hope it gets unshit.

I think that ship has sailed, Ever since AMC pushed out showrunners and slashed the budget, while extending the seasons. Forcing the show to stretch out 8 episodes of story into 16 episodes. AMC fired all the talented writers and others behind the scenes leading the show to go for quantity over quality. So glad AMC didnt have the power to run Breaking bad or Mad Men into the ground.

I think that ship has sailed, Ever since AMC pushed out showrunners and slashed the budget, while extending the seasons. Forcing the show to stretch out 8 episodes of story into 16 episodes. AMC fired all the talented writers and others behind the scenes leading the show to go for quantity over quality. So glad AMC didnt have the power to run Breaking bad or Mad Men into the ground.

All you have to do to make TWD good is follow the comics exactly, I could write a decent season.

I thought Season 4 was quite good, a substantial improvement over 2 and 3. Some horrifying moments at the end there though...I thought they were pushing boundaries even for a show about flesh eating zombies :eek:

Tyreese and Carol to the rescue? Guns in the forest. Looking forward to some smug cannibals getting wasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

my my beth has just blossomed!

some of those zombies look mean. like theyve mutated or something.

Due to lack of fresh human for the walkers. They have been changing since the third season. Looks like we will see return of the water zombies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back