MRP / Trib. Vickery Gets 4 Weeks - Back for Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to pre game talk back in the shed on the weekend and fair dinkum anyone who hadn't seen the incident must have thought Vickery ran on to the ground, flattened him with a volley of jabs and then a big left hook and whilst the trainers were tending to Cox Vickery then proceeded to urinate on the dying Cox laying dead still on the ground!

What an absolute beat up. Vickery deserves 4 weeks maximum for the incident but it was no way as bad as reported by some

I even heard a lady say she was going to stop her 9 year old son from playing junior footy now due to the thuggery nature of the game. :rolleyes:

I actually think it's a bit of a blessing. We need to see more of Griffiths or Hampson and Maric in the same team, and we would never have experimented with our lineup in our bid for consolation wins.

We don't need to see more of Hampson and Maric in the same team.

Lunatics are saying this is almost the worst hit in years...
The drivel coming out of commentators mouths is hysterical
Vickery did not kill anyone

Love the club Dimma and Cotch for supporting Ty all the way
Softcocks getting on their high horse. It's because it's Richmond, they loathe us and I love it.

Softcocks getting on their high horse. It's because it's Richmond, they loathe us and I love it.
This, so much this, even the abc commentators were getting in on the act on Saturday. No other club cops the little nasty comments, the put down comments by commentators when it looks like Richmond are going to win ( cometti, Harley etc ) and on and on and on.

So Vickery gets an elbow to the stomach, doubles over and it not enough to warrant a strike.

The force to Cox would be the same yet warrants a MRP visit; how does that equate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Vickery gets an elbow to the stomach, doubles over and it not enough to warrant a strike.

The force to Cox would be the same yet warrants a MRP visit; how does that equate?

force required for Bambi to be suspended

Listening to pre game talk back in the shed on the weekend and fair dinkum anyone who hadn't seen the incident must have thought Vickery ran on to the ground, flattened him with a volley of jabs and then a big left hook and whilst the trainers were tending to Cox Vickery then proceeded to urinate on the dying Cox laying dead still on the ground!

What an absolute beat up. Vickery deserves 4 weeks maximum for the incident but it was no way as bad as reported by some

I even heard a lady say she was going to stop her 9 year old son from playing junior footy now due to the thuggery nature of the game. :rolleyes:
Sand in vagina.

I would laugh, so hard, if it got 2 weeks and downgraded to 1.

However it's in the best interests of our on field performance that he gets rubbed out for as long as possible.

I know the rules but physical contact like that happens a lot and it would be tragedy to see it go. That's why the umpires allow a bit of slack
The only time a free is paid if it happens against us.
If the umpire had umpired to the letter of the law TV gets a free and the event may have been avoided
We always seem to get the worst of the those contests,but you don't king hit a guy if he tickles your ribs
A 'tragedy' to see cheap shot elbows banished from the game? Wow. Assume the AFL will have no concerns if 100 blokes do the same thing all day next round.

The real problem there THE THIN MAN is that a free kick wasn't paid. If it had we would not be on this thread.

Umpire saw it and told "Deano...no" implying that it was illegal but not paying a free kick. So now it's ok to elbow blokes in the chest, punch, even kick...as long as the "force used" is below reportable. ?????
So lets run around reasonably lightly punching and elbowing each other...very smart idea.

The real problem there THE THIN MAN is that a free kick wasn't paid. If it had we would not be on this thread.

Umpire saw it and told "Deano...no" implying that it was illegal but not paying a free kick. So now it's ok to elbow blokes in the chest, punch, even kick...as long as the "force used" is below reportable. ?????
So lets run around reasonably lightly punching and elbowing each other...very smart idea.

We all know the ump didn't want to pay it against Cox in his farewell game... sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back