Expansion Bids - where are they now

Remove this Banner Ad

Warriors feeling the need to stamp their feet and wave their hands in the air screaming "Look at us! We're so great! Love us guys! We really want you to love us!!".

Bears don't give a s**t. Despite being 1st Warriors still feel threatened by us.

chilled bear.jpg

Living the dream.

Warriors feeling the need to stamp their feet and wave their hands in the air screaming "Look at us! We're so great! Love us guys! We really want you to love us!!".

Bears don't give a s**t. Despite being 1st Warriors still feel threatened by us.

View attachment 70573

Living the dream.

I'd post a gif of a bear falling out of a tree and then make a witty comment like "Oh look, its the Bears falling down the ladder", but that wouldn't be right. Truth of the matter is, where you guys are now is literally the highest on the ladder you've ever been.

I'd post a gif of a bear falling out of a tree and then make a witty comment like "Oh look, its the Bears falling down the ladder", but that wouldn't be right. Truth of the matter is, where you guys are now is literally the highest on the ladder you've ever been.

False.

This is the Bears second time in the league. Due to being inaccurate and misleading information I demand that BigJoeD and Aussie Rocker remove the likes they gave you as they are based on lies.

False.

This is the Bears second time in the league. Due to being inaccurate and misleading information I demand that BigJoeD and Aussie Rocker remove the likes they gave you as they are based on lies.

We have a very relaxed 'like' policy at the Warriors - kinda like our illicit drugs policy.
The like stands :thumbsu:

We have a very relaxed 'like' policy at the Warriors - kinda like our illicit drugs policy.
The like stands :thumbsu:

I'll see you in court.

False.

If that were the case I'd have to give at least half of mine back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread targeted at trolling the Bears but seems I have jagged a few offended premiers turned pretenders as well :)

Nice work Zackah, you went fishing for sardines and caught a few Marlins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back