Expansion Bids - where are they now

Remove this Banner Ad

As it was a tough call to let both expansion bids into Season 18 I thought it only prudent we take a look at their standings 6 rounds in:

Warriors
Position: 1st
Games won: 5
Games lost: 1
%: 112
Wins against expansion sides: 1

Bears
Position: last
Games won: 0
Games lost: 6
%: 75
Wins against expansion sides: 0

******* lol. :D

Keep up the good work Bears :thumbsu:

I didn't know the Warriors were so irrelevant, that they need a "where are they now" segment even when they're coming first.

I didn't know the Warriors were so irrelevant, that they need a "where are they now" segment even when they're coming first.

LOL, irrelevent is only being one win above the Bears.

Not good enough to be relevent, not bad enough to get any attention.

Have fun with your round 6 premiership. I know they are the ones that really count :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Have fun with your round 6 premiership. I know they are the ones that really count :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks buddy, we will. Certainly it sad to see your once mighty side reduced to a laughing stock but I'm sure you'll bounce back next season. :thumbsu: :rainbow:

Dunno, I think we're relevant enough to not create "where are they now" threads.

Thanks buddy, we will. Certainly it sad to see your once mighty side reduced to a laughing stock but I'm sure you'll bounce back next season. :thumbsu: :rainbow:
We are sort of like Geelong. We win in the odd season. We have won in season 1, 13, 15 and 17. So we have no problems with where we are at right now.

I will note this down and give you this trophy for round 6 premiers just so you can fill your trophy cabinet with something.

trophy.jpg

And the Bears are still the stronger club.

But thanks for sharing your opinion zackah. Was hard to find those stats.
With investigative journalism skills like that I could jag a Walkley

With investigative journalism skills like that I could jag a Walkley
You have the journalism skills of Nick Maxwell.....

And the Bears are still the stronger club.

How so? It certainly isn't on field and off field we are flying.

But yeah, you are sure showing us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always held this theory that winning is the worst thing that can happen to any club, as it poisons the culture and gives birth to ego wack jobs. That's why the Royals will always be the posting club/worst team in the league on-field and nobody will ever like the Wonders.

This theory doesn't apply to okey, for some reason, however. He is an anomaly to my success=ego theory. He is a riddle.

Marlowe I reckon I'd throw your theory out to yeah? I mean I'm the most decorated player in SFA history and the greatest player of all time and it must be said that I NEVER bring that up.

Marlowe I reckon I'd throw your theory out to yeah? I mean I'm the most decorated player in SFA history and the greatest player of all time and it must be said that I NEVER bring that up.

It's called the 'boncer theory' for a reason.

I'd take any Bears poster over any Warriors poster any day.

Obviously a decision making problem over at the Bears.

Might explain the poor form, THB.

Ohhh an Ironical name.... I like it. :)

It's so ironic its a name that comes with lens less eyeglasses and and a nose piercing.

Obviously a decision making problem over at the Bears.

Might explain the poor form, THB.
Poor form? I haven't seen poor form from any of our posters.
From our on-field displays yes, but I'm talking about our player, top shelf, the lot of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back