Media This Is The End, Beautiful Friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Today I have decided to step down as captain of the Wonders and will be leaving the SFA for the time being which will be effective immediately. I don’t know if I’ll be back in two days, two weeks, two months, two years, two decades, etc etc…..

I wish I could say this wasn’t an easy decision but it was, I’m burnt out and I need a break. My posting has become stale and it’s becoming a chore being here. This is not having a go at anyone or the league in general it’s just what I’m feeling at this moment in time, hopefully a lengthy spell will reignite my passion to post in this league again at the standards I know I can post.

I have faith the Wonders will do fine in my absence with TheFreshBanana leading the charge along with the other veterans on the team. It’s been a great pleasure playing for such a great club and I hope our fortunes change for the remainder of the season.

My last task in the league will be to finish off the Match Thread previews and then I’ll be taking my holiday.

Thanks guys and enjoy the rest of the season.

Xoxoxoxoxo

Well done PVF the right decision made I'm sure. Take time away freshen up and you'll be back bigger and better than ever ;)

All the best TheFreshBanana too. I'm sure you will rise to the task ahead :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye Bye PVF

Judging by the title I think you accidentally posted your PM for me on the main board. It's ok, others probably wanted to hear the news too.

People think I don't get sick of this s**t? I do.

The secret is to pace yourself. If you stop giving a s**t then just admit it to yourself and have a break. Then you start to miss the place and you crawl back in.

Just look at Freakie. Say what you like about his in and out appearances but if that's what he needs to do to handle this place long term then I applaud him.

Now that time has passed I can admit that I didn't really want the admin role. I applied to keep the applicants honest and to make sure the role wouldn't get passed to a total incompetent like croweater 41.

People think I don't get sick of this s**t? I do.

The secret is to pace yourself. If you stop giving a s**t then just admit it to yourself and have a break. Then you start to miss the place and you crawl back in.

Just look at Freakie. Say what you like about his in and out appearances but if that's what he needs to do to handle this place long term then I applaud him.

Now that time has passed I can admit that I didn't really want the admin role. I applied to keep the applicants honest and to make sure the role wouldn't get passed to a total incompetent like croweater 41.
I essentially did the same but change my name to yours :p

Incompetent I think you are been completely wrong with that statement.

I essentially did the same but change my name to yours :p

Incompetent I think you are been completely wrong with that statement.

As an over the top Simpsons fan I fear you would have implemented a Bear Patrol and hunted us to extinction.

As an over the top Simpsons fan I fear you would have implemented a Bear Patrol and hunted us to extinction.
I only invest in rocks that keep Tigers away so the Furies may have been the ones in trouble.

Croweater: "not totally incompetent" was actually an unused campaign slogan I had the marketing team draw up. We all agreed in the end that it was best not to use the words 'croweater' and 'incompetent' in the same sentence, better not to associate those two words in the voters' minds.

I ran an awesome campaign, I have no idea how we lost.

Croweater: "not totally incompetent" was actually an unused campaign slogan I had the marketing team draw up. We all agreed in the end that it was best not to use the words 'croweater' and 'incompetent' in the same sentence, better not to associate those two words in the voters' minds.

I ran an awesome campaign, I have no idea how we lost.
I remember this now we made a great team, so ever thought of joining the wonders ;)

I had no idea my thread would work so quickly.

In all seriousness though you are one of the good guys PVF and I wish you all the best and I hope to be on your team one day.

As for being burnt out, dealing with Crowey and Clarkey I'm surprised your not in some institution

Remove this Banner Ad

Back