Preview Round 19 Richmond vs GWS @ MCG - 4:40pm Sat 02/08/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fly over for this one.

Looking forwarding to hosting a couple of GWS members.

I'm tired after going to Perth. No doubt the boys will be.

Tiges by 26.

Haere Ra
The boys weren't up all night partying :p

a lot of the young suns and GIANTS too ;) will be feeling the pinch of the grinding season would be nice to put them away 50+ . will be interessting to see how our boy miles goes, hope he gets matched up on ward as a good challenge, as it appears by most reports, grigg who had him last time will play 2s again.

Last edited:
a lot of the young suns will be feeling the pinch of the grinding season would be nice to put them away 50+ . will be interessting to see how our boy miles goes, hope he gets matched up on ward as a good challenge, as it appears by most reports, grigg who had him last time will play 2s again.

I dont know if the fact suns players are tired will effect the GWS players...just say'n :p

Tigers by 40-60, won't be as big a blow out as the last 2 times but it won't be close either on our home turf. Just checking the forecast, there's a chance of rain, a dour scrap like our game last week against West Coast could keep the scores low and keep them in it, but if the conditions are good we will outscore them comfortably.

Rance has no one to shut down, stick him in the forward line

Thats a good point. Watch Rance offensive game go into overdrive. I would still keep him back but make him just run off his opponent. They are really weak down back. loyd should have a field day, ditto jack. If its a dry track I think we will put the game to bed in the first 20 min

Thats a good point. Watch Rance offensive game go into overdrive. I would still keep him back but make him just run off his opponent. They are really weak down back. loyd should have a field day, ditto jack. If its a dry track I think we will put the game to bed in the first 20 min

I'm not so confident. Reckon 20-30 point win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Surely Surely McBean has to finally get a go this week... Surely. Please.
I tell you what if he doesn't play soon, with what he's been doing in the 2's - I would be surprised if he started looking around elsewhere... He'd be playing 22 games at the Bulldogs right now..

Surely Surely Surely McBean has to finally get a go this week... Surely. Please.
I tell you what if he doesn't play soon, with what he's been doing in the 2's - I would be surprised if he started looking around elsewhere... He'd be playing 22 games at the Bulldogs right now..
In Dimma's dissection he hinted that he's not ready

In Dimma's dissection he hinted that he's not ready

Not sure what else the kid has to do to get a game... Maybe his defensive skills are lacking??? But surel;y he'd learn more from playing senior footy in games that essentially mean nothing for us... instead of going back to a hack like Hampson, or the likes Griffiths who's had multiple opportunities...

If I were McBean, I'd be asking my manager to look elsewhere...

Giants have put the que in the rack of sorts, sending 6 players to surgery. Cameron and Mohr are big outs although "noddy" shaw will be back. Our form is good and we should win comfortably

Not sure what else the kid has to do to get a game... Maybe his defensive skills are lacking??? But surel;y he'd learn more from playing senior footy in games that essentially mean nothing for us... instead of going back to a hack like Hampson, or the likes Griffiths who's had multiple opportunities...

If I were McBean, I'd be asking my manager to look elsewhere...

This is exactly the reason. McBean doesn't chase and tackle enough in the forward line. His defensive work isn't at AFL standard yet.

Moving to another club won't fix this. Hard work will

This is exactly the reason. McBean doesn't chase and tackle enough in the forward line. His defensive work isn't at AFL standard yet.

Moving to another club won't fix this. Hard work will

Hampson and Griffiths offer more do they? At least McBean kicks goals. I know he needs to work on that aspect, but surely the kid deserves a crack.

Hampson and Griffiths offer more do they? At least McBean kicks goals. I know he needs to work on that aspect, but surely the kid deserves a crack.

Griffiths tackles a lot for a big man, can't criticize him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back