Preview Rnd 19 Carlton v Fremantle Thursday 31st July @ Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web_wm20031.jpg

Carrazzo... McLean...

One over the hill plodder.

One guy who the opposition let get the ball because they camp up ahead waiting for his pinpoint nine iron sky ball.

We're going nowhere with these two in the team.
Their selection may very well cost us a finals spot this year.

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess if you look at it if army comes in he gets what say 10 stats a game, or brock you can snag a goal an get about 20 stats. freo ain't a outside team, they love the inside stuff, last year there away record from perth was out standing as they could shut teams down, so I don't mind the ins outside of brock rather get a game into lucas or Holman but go blues

I guess if you look at it if army comes in he gets what say 10 stats a game, or brock you can snag a goal an get about 20 stats. freo ain't a outside team, they love the inside stuff, last year there away record from perth was out standing as they could shut teams down, so I don't mind the ins outside of brock rather get a game into lucas or Holman but go blues
They have some very good outside runners like Hill and Pearce that we need match ups for and unfortunately Brock and Carrots aren't helping there.

At this point all I can do is shake my head, cry out "WHY?!" and wait for the inevitable flogging tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back