SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandown need to lose all 3 games and ashwood win 2 out of 3 for it to come down to percentage. I dont think Sandown will lose to Hallam.

Dissapointing for Ashwood, poor form early looks like it will cost them a spot in finals. I really think they could of done some damage, seems not that long ago they were playing division 1 footy.

Watched the mount v cpl yesterday. Very interesting. Cpl no style but mount werent convincing. Number 2 from mount is the biggest sook I have ever seen. Personally witnessed him basically cry to the umpires at half time that he wasnt being looked after?????????????

Tore his quad badly in round 1 and has been on one leg since.
Can't kick on his preferred foot at all.
So his too injured to play Seniors but can play 2's doesn't make sense, his either injured or his not & if his playing with that injury what does that say about the way Dandy run there club.

Watched the mount v cpl yesterday. Very interesting. Cpl no style but mount werent convincing. Number 2 from mount is the biggest sook I have ever seen. Personally witnessed him basically cry to the umpires at half time that he wasnt being looked after?????????????

don't really know either team except playing against them both once. but you could look anywhere online and see Ablett, cotchin, pendlebury all complain to umpires about unfair tagging and we all know teams get away with a lot more in div 3 so not gonna be surprised if there was something to talk about.

our boys went down and watched the game and while that wasn't mentioned it was brought up carrum tried to intimidate mount with a physical presence which was mostly late hits and getting guys over the ball.

but off days for the big boys? 3 for gough? and 2 for March?? what happened

don't really know either team except playing against them both once. but you could look anywhere online and see Ablett, cotchin, pendlebury all complain to umpires about unfair tagging and we all know teams get away with a lot more in div 3 so not gonna be surprised if there was something to talk about.

our boys went down and watched the game and while that wasn't mentioned it was brought up carrum tried to intimidate mount with a physical presence which was mostly late hits and getting guys over the ball.

but off days for the big boys? 3 for gough? and 2 for March?? what happened

Both teams did well to plug the holes for the forwards to move into and Full Backs did well 1 on 1 on both sides.

It was a great game to watch with 2 successful yet completely distinct game styles that are currently leading div 3 going head to head.

Mount got the points but it still is a coin flip in my opinion. Both teams controlled equal amounts of the game and the result could of easily gone the either way in the end.

Both teams did well to plug the holes for the forwards to move into and Full Backs did well 1 on 1 on both sides.

It was a great game to watch with 2 successful yet completely distinct game styles that are currently leading div 3 going head to head.

Mount got the points but it still is a coin flip in my opinion. Both teams controlled equal amounts of the game and the result could of easily gone the either way in the end.

any idea as to who played on dalton and March? heard that mounts full back was possibly out for the year so expected them to get on top a bit.

sounds like it will make for great granny!!

Why? Black Rock are probably the worst team inside the 5. Including Sandown who cant beat anyone but Hallam, Dandenong and E Hills.

Lets not kid ourselves its a 2 horse race, and 1 of those horses has a habit of choking on its water when it reaches the watering hole.

How could you say BR are the worst team in the top 5?????
Well done to Ashwood good win and seem to have hit a bit of form late on but just like most teams, BR did have a lot of outs. Definitely not taking anything away from the Ashwood boys thou they deserved to win.

Not sure if you guys have seen this. The Local Show show ventured out to Endeavour Hills last week when they played CPL to interview EH secretary Rex Ashenden for their 'Local Footy Hero' segment.

The full episode with the interview can viewed on the C31 website

There is also a bit of footage towards the end of the reserves match as the panel paid out a bit on the strangely high numbers on the backs of EH reserves players.

Not sure if you guys have seen this. The Local Show show ventured out to Endeavour Hills last week when they played CPL to interview EH secretary Rex Ashenden for their 'Local Footy Hero' segment.

The full episode with the interview can viewed on the C31 website

There is also a bit of footage towards the end of the reserves match as the panel paid out a bit on the strangely high numbers on the backs of EH reserves players.
Rex Ashenden and his son are allegedly very loose ....

any idea as to who played on dalton and March? heard that mounts full back was possibly out for the year so expected them to get on top a bit.

sounds like it will make for great granny!!

Dalton didnt play as he was away interstate, could he have been the difference????

Dalton didnt play as he was away interstate, could he have been the difference????

One player shouldn't make the difference but if you think that way then we were without our captain and best midfielder in Dennis, so you'd say it was even.

Dalton would make a difference. Easily one of the best forwards in the comp. Would change the makeup of the team similar to if the big guy missed a game for mount.. So yeah, one player would make a difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C
Dalton would make a difference. Easily one of the best forwards in the comp. Would change the makeup of the team similar to if the big guy missed a game for mount.. So yeah, one player would make a difference
Comparing dalton to the big fella who I assume is gough is an insult!
25 goals compared to 78! Dalton is a good player sure but a game changer?

One player shouldn't make the difference but if you think that way then we were without our captain and best midfielder in Dennis, so you'd say it was even.
Captain, CHB and Winger missing from Mount.

Pointless debate really.

When are these mount players back? In time for finals. And yes 1 player doesnt and shouldnt make a difference.... Most of the time

I watch most Bentleigh games, but I get to as many mount games as I can, even if for only a half between both games. I left before half time of the Bentleigh v east brighton game on the weekend when it looked like east would break away. got to carrum just before half time. why do you ask?

I watch most Bentleigh games, but I get to as many mount games as I can, even if for only a half between both games. I left before half time of the Bentleigh v east brighton game on the weekend when it looked like east would break away. got to carrum just before half time. why do you ask?

Just wondering if you have seen number 50 for Bentleigh? Biggest spud to step onto the ground in division 1 history

With the form ashwood are in I'd find it hard to back against them this week against sandown particularly with it being at home and I predict this to be the game of the round...all other matches are looking like blowouts.
Tips ashwood 22 pts
Carrum
Black rock
Mount
Lyndale

Just wondering if you have seen number 50 for Bentleigh? Biggest spud to step onto the ground in division 1 history

I don't get down to watch the Bentleigh reserves play all that much. Considering it is southern footy league and the fact he hasn't played all that much in the seniors would suggest he isn't all that great, No.

Tips for this week
Sandown x 14 points
Carrum x 55 points
Black Rock x 70 points
Mount x 65 points
Lyndale x 85 points

Have a good footy week end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back