SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

"The Local Footy Show" THEY NEED YOUR HELP
Unlike all other broadcasters, Community Television stations do not automatically receive the right to operate a transmitter when they are licensed to operate a broadcasting service. At the moment, Community Television stations are licensed through to mid-2019 – but their transmitter licences expire on 31 December 2014. To continue transmitting beyond that date, the Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull, needs to make a decision about the future of Community Television. Without a positive decision, Community Television will be forced off air by the end of this year.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLocalFootyShow
or click here to sign the petition
http://i.committocommunitytv.org.au

By the top of the table team who have smashed just about everyone by 100+ including a top 5 team in Sandown.

Against all other teams Sth Yarra have been fairly competitive.

I'd say Endeavour Hills is not far off the mark if you think South Yarra is...
Endeavour Hills did beat them and only lost to Lyndale, Black Rock & Sandown by under 20 points.
A lot of young kids there and will be interesting to see them develop in a few years time.

I'd say Endeavour Hills is not far off the mark if you think South Yarra is...
Endeavour Hills did beat them and only lost to Lyndale, Black Rock & Sandown by under 20 points.
A lot of young kids there and will be interesting to see them develop in a few years time.

If losing 133-8 to Sandown is considered 'not far off the mark' then what does it take to be considered deplorable?

I believe apart from mount and carrum the division isn't that far apart. everyone has on and off days but the flag would totally be between 5-6 teams without the above two who are looking a class above

"The Local Footy Show" THEY NEED YOUR HELP
Unlike all other broadcasters, Community Television stations do not automatically receive the right to operate a transmitter when they are licensed to operate a broadcasting service. At the moment, Community Television stations are licensed through to mid-2019 – but their transmitter licences expire on 31 December 2014. To continue transmitting beyond that date, the Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull, needs to make a decision about the future of Community Television. Without a positive decision, Community Television will be forced off air by the end of this year.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLocalFootyShow
or click here to sign the petition
http://i.committocommunitytv.org.au
Not sure if it will be relevant anymore as the new show that ch 7 mate are doing next year on community footy would surely be better. Dazzling, Benny and the other bloke are looking very tired..

Anyone want to talk about the results from the weekend? And maybe where a few clubs are at??

My 2 cents

Sandown a solid win against Ashwood, really thought they would struggle! but credit to them they have locked themselves a finals spot..Big next 2 weeks for the Cobras if they want to be seen as a legitimate contender

CPL would have been dissapointed with only a 57 points win against Dandy, everyone is taking about Mount choking again but with a grand final loss fresh in there minds and having already lost to them twice this year that is a massive mental thing to get over for CPL. I think they can do it, that first final is massive, most likely they will play Lyndale who have also beaten them this year.

Mount rack up another 100 point win, only 3 teams they haven't beaten by triple figures this year, a fair effort, and they get a crack at Lyndale in round 18. You would imagine they might do a bit of a Fremantle and rest there key players with top spot all wrapped up, I wouldn't like to be an Endeavour Hills player/ supporter this week.

As for Black Rock and Lyndale I see them both as fairly similar teams and are probably in the same boat as far as there chances in finals go, the double chance will determine who goes further in September but with fairly solid young lists and with a powerhouse like Mount or CPL most likely to go up to division 2, next year is looking promising!

As for the others, Ashwood will be hoping to keep a lot of players and start the season a little better next year and Sth Yarra I feel aren't far off the mark. A season to forget for Hallam and Dandenong, Endeavour Hills seem to be very young and success still a few years away.

It looks like who ever wins this week between b/r and lyndale will finish 3rd so huge game this week. Whos everyone tipping there? And who do u think cpl would much rather face outta those two??

Black rock gave Lyndale a flogging when they first played but think this time will be much closer .... Cpl wouldn't care who they play they should beat either side easily

Black rock gave Lyndale a flogging when they first played but think this time will be much closer .... Cpl wouldn't care who they play they should beat either side easily

CPL will have a preference! I'm confident they will beat either team but obviously they would rather play BR having beaten them twice.. Lyndale have knocked them off once, who says they can't do it again

Massive game this week for 3rd spot and the double chance up for grabs!!

If losing 133-8 to Sandown is considered 'not far off the mark' then what does it take to be considered deplorable?

Everyone has an off game (Just like Sandown against South Yarra who Endeavour Hills beat)
I'm sure one game doesn't reflect a whole season...obviously Sandown were a lot better on the day.
but as I said they were competitive with most of the top teams this year minus Cpl and mount.
They beat Ashwood, so on the right track for a young club who I would suggest aren't far of the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was talking about Endeavours season against Mount & CPL
But I didn't know any team can be beaten on any day..... what a news flash that is.

As I said, losing to 2 teams who think there a chance in finals by under 6 points makes us not far off.
Still developing obviously but on the right track...
It is a 2 horse race, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

As I said, losing to 2 teams who think there a chance in finals by under 6 points makes us not far off.
Still developing obviously but on the right track...
It is a 2 horse race, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

on the right track and not far off sound completely different.
so how did you go against the 2 top teams if you think it's a 2 horse race? that should determine how far off you are

on the right track and not far off sound completely different.
so how did you go against the 2 top teams if you think it's a 2 horse race? that should determine how far off you are

I'm actually just a spectator so I wouldn't say "you are"
they lost ... as did Sandown.
You lost 100+ points to Mount & 60+ to CPL...
all I'm saying is that if you guys are considering yourself not far off it so can Hallam, Endeavour Hills and South Yarra.

Don't get offended that Sandown aren't up to it, it's nice your all on here having a go at me....maybe you should be out there training?
Perhaps that will win you a premiership...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back