Official Match Thread S18 R07 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it funny that the Royals are so obsessed with what we're doing.

It was a brilliant troll and has got SoG and Okey frothing at the mouth. Really they should be looking after their own team and not worrying about us.

Marlowe is a shocking captain. The 3rd in 3 seasons and still no closer to building a successful team. It's like I said fumbler should have been captain. You guys shafted the guy that could've saved you.

It was a brilliant troll and has got SoG and Okey frothing at the mouth. Really they should be looking after their own team and not worrying about us.

Marlowe is a shocking captain. The 3rd in 3 seasons and still no closer to building a successful team. It's like I said fumbler should have been captain. You guys shafted the guy that could've saved you.
If it was a troll, it certainly wasn't intentional :p

Everything's just fine down here, their time is better spent mocking your lack of communication and picking apart each cockamamie excuse you serve up :)

Marlowe is the 4th in 3 seasons. Do some research. And he has built a successful team. 3 new rookies so far this season, two already earning midfield spots and 1 to debut next week. He brings the rookies, I brought the vets. New expansion teams generally take time. Look at GWS, Gold Coast, The Swamp rats and then look even further down to the The Las Vegas Bears.

Troll....? Is this like an Uncle Leo hindsight troll sorta thing?

I'm not obsessed with what you are doing, whatever it is it's probably so,etching stupid and wrong.

And serious question but is DemonJim really captain? Surely that's the troll.

Don't worry, with my inclusion into the leadership group this week, the mind games will only be ramped up more.

Maybe everybody posts a team and see what okeydoke7 has to say about it?

I will admit Juggs, this has got me frothing at the mouth.

Because it's hilarious.

After the build up early in the week, Pants is scared into naming the side (I will take your word for it here, that it was to be safe).

You speedily post a different team, with 11 changes no less, to what pants posted. Very shortly after. Must have been a short conversation/input by those hastily available captains.

Pants, in a panic, is forced to edit his post to remove the word official and remove the unnecessary Logger tag.

We actually have a case of a lesser ranked poster superseding the captain's team post.

Note that the captain has still posted a team. Technically speaking, the captain's team outranks yours. Technically speaking, the team (since editing) is also in the incorrect format.

Now, i'm posting that as a banter piece not an admin piece. As admin, I think common sense prevails here and Pants' hasty edit should be enough (but a post to Logger on the sim thread in committee room couldn't hurt).

But as an opposition poster, it is murky waters. And hilarious. And disorganised. And hasty. And laughable.

Just imagine, Juggs, if an opposition team had the same setup that your team has at the moment. You would go off your head.

I will admit Juggs, this has got me frothing at the mouth.

Because it's hilarious.

After the build up early in the week, Pants is scared into naming the side (I will take your word for it here, that it was to be safe).

You speedily post a different team, with 11 changes no less, to what pants posted. Very shortly after. Must have been a short conversation/input by those hastily available captains.

Pants, in a panic, is forced to edit his post to remove the word official and remove the unnecessary Logger tag.

We actually have a case of a lesser ranked poster superseding the captain's team post.

Note that the captain has still posted a team. Technically speaking, the captain's team outranks yours. Technically speaking, the team (since editing) is also in the incorrect format.

Now, i'm posting that as a banter piece not an admin piece. As admin, I think common sense prevails here and Pants' hasty edit should be enough (but a post to Logger on the sim thread in committee room couldn't hurt).

But as an opposition poster, it is murky waters. And hilarious. And disorganised. And hasty. And laughable.

Just imagine, Juggs, if an opposition team had the same setup that your team has at the moment. You would go off your head.
You just don't know who you're lining up on this week and it's starting to scare you a bit, I can see past your false bravado okey.

You just don't know who you're lining up on this week and it's starting to scare you a bit, I can see past your false bravado okey.
Oh so now it is a deliberate ploy?

A ploy. A troll. An accident. A safety mechanism.

This is embarrassing.

Okey is too easy to manipulate lol

Who can tell what is a lie and what is the truth any longer?

Do you think pants and I didn't discuss this?

If I backed him up by saying "it's a troll" how is that a good troll?

Watching you get whipped up into a frenzy is great entertainment mate.

Yes I posted a team with 11 changes. That was always the plan this week. The unchanged side has lost 2 weeks in a row and I was under scrutiny for not being fully in control of team management which has been your interest obsession all week.

Murky waters? No. One team is official, one isn't.

Hilarious? Yes. Watching you froth at the mouth is the most fun I've had in a match thread for weeks.

Disorganised? No. Having multiple leadership group members ready to name a team at any time many hours before the deadline is the epitome of organised in this league.

Hasty? No. The team was posted late as I took time to do due diligence into what players weren't working in their roles and needed a switch. I've been in our state of the art video room all week reviewing tapes and some of them weren't even pr0n.

Laughable? Definitely and at the Royals expense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More timtamWB please.

Perhaps Igloo should be sacked, he doesn't do anything.
See I was going to say something, but you just keep going round and round in circles to the point where not even you know what you're doing any more. Perfect metaphor for your team as well.

Okey is too easy to manipulate lol

Who can tell what is a lie and what is the truth any longer?
Oh dear. Someone's been reading through SB's threads on the GD board.
Do you think pants and I didn't discuss this?

If I backed him up by saying "it's a troll" how is that a good troll?

Watching you get whipped up into a frenzy is great entertainment mate.
Methinks the Juggs doth protest too much.
Yes I posted a team with 11 changes. That was always the plan this week. The unchanged side has lost 2 weeks in a row and I was under scrutiny for not being fully in control of team management which has been your interest obsession all week.

Murky waters? No. One team is official, one isn't.
One team was official and now isn't, and the other is now official*
Hilarious? Yes. Watching you froth at the mouth is the most fun I've had in a match thread for weeks.

Disorganised? No. Having multiple leadership group members ready to name a team at any time many hours before the deadline is the epitome of organised in this league.
It must be fun, engaging in a power struggle at a poorly performing club. Externally, it's like watching seagulls without wings fighting over a chip, and then both trying to fly away but falling on their beaks when a winged seagull swoops in. Laboured metaphor it may be, but that's just my style.
Hasty? No. The team was posted late as I took time to do due diligence into what players weren't working in their roles and needed a switch. I've been in our state of the art video room all week reviewing tapes and some of them weren't even pr0n.

Laughable? Definitely and at the Royals expense.
Well now we know you're definitely lying. But you've got me intrigued, what does this state of the art video room contain, particularly considered what you've predominantly used it for?

See I was going to say something, but you just keep going round and round in circles to the point where not even you know what you're doing any more. Perfect metaphor for your team as well.

Running rings around your mob is a good metaphor yes.

Running rings around your mob is a good metaphor yes.
You don't seem to understand. Maybe a visual image will help? This is an accurate depiction of your team.

going-around-in-circles.gif

It must be fun, engaging in a power struggle at a poorly performing club. Externally, it's like watching seagulls without wings fighting over a chip, and then both trying to fly away but falling on their beaks when a winged seagull swoops in. Laboured metaphor it may be, but that's just my style.

Well now we know you're definitely lying. But you've got me intrigued, what does this state of the art video room contain, particularly considered what you've predominantly used it for?

There's no power struggle. I'm 100% behind pants, DJ, BB, skm and THB as part of the leadership group.

In our video room there is couches, fridges, disco lighting, surround sound and lots of those cool curved screens.

Samsung-curved-OLED-TV-CES-2013-2.jpg

There's no power struggle. I'm 100% behind pants, DJ, BB, skm and THB as part of the leadership group.

In our video room there is couches, fridges, disco lighting, surround sound and lots of those cool curved screens.

Samsung-curved-OLED-TV-CES-2013-2.jpg
Are the curved screens touch-capable? And does that redhead come with the room? Well, at least you've got your off-field affairs in order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back