Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conca getting two, and Boomer getting three, is why the AFL is such a joke.
I thought boomer should have got 1 or 2 tops for a very stupid act,but how conca only gets 2 for basically a gutless strike from behind is behind me.if he did this in public he would be charged with assault.

Haven't read the thread so don't know what the general consensus around here is but he deserved what he got in my opinion.

Got 2 weeks but up to 3 because of his bad record and I think that's fair. Can't be doing what he did. He has shown on so many occasions that he lets taggers get under his skin and it is extremely disappointing that someone with as much experience as Harvey has that he does this a few weeks out from finals.

My two cents worth. Harvey = 2 weeks for stupidity thats all. Doesn't deserve to miss a final for that incident.
My guess (Im sure plenty of people will correct me) is he just got sick and tired of being grabbed, pinched, pulled back...etc etc. He just wanted to play the ball and got frustrated.

How close is Nahas to playing . l think l read last week he was 1 week away. Could he get 1 or 2 games in the vfl and come back in for the first semi >>. replace Harvey....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, its probably worse than what Lake did. We all know Lake didn't have Drews throat, but its clear as day that Boomer had an elbow in pickens. This board is pathetic, there is no "higher power" trying to take us down, every club cops the same inconstancy as us yet for some reason everyone on this board thinks North players can do no wrong. Now im as passionate as anyone here, but sometimes you need to take off the North hat, step back and take a look at it for what it is. Boomer was an idiot for what he done, no matter how much of a dog Picken is what Boomer did was stupid. He has history for this, he deserves everything he gets.

We all know that Lake didn't have Drews throat? Please inform us of where Lake's hands actually were then.

[QUOTE="Coach Bombay, post: 34625541, member: Quote] he deserved what he got in my opinion.

Can't be doing what he did. He has shown on so many occasions that he lets taggers get under his skin and it is extremely disappointing that someone with as much experience as Harvey has that he does this a few weeks out from finals.[/QUOTE]

So....

If I stood behind your chair and grabbed your arms every time you went to type a post on Bigfooty for say 300+ posts that wouldn't piss you off to the point of wanting to punch me?..

The delicious irony is that this kind of crap only feeds the monster that is overpaid, uninformed sports 'journalism', which in turn sets the agenda for the administration.

People with common sense don't get paid to promote it. We live in a world of sound bites and gammits in the place of informed policy.

Deserved 1 or 2 for mine. In a pre-Lake world, no more than a fine.

The delicious irony is that this kind of crap only feeds the monster that is overpaid, uninformed sports 'journalism', which in turn sets the agenda for the administration.

People with common sense don't get paid to promote it. We live in a world of sound bites and gammits in the place of informed policy.

Deserved 1 or 2 for mine. In a pre-Lake world, no more than a fine.
So true .. But a final is surely worth more .. I would take 6-8 weeks in the home and away season over a final

I'm ******* speechless at how amazing we are at ******* up at critical times.

We are all time at it

All time
Sorry to Troll but I will see you and raise you as a Pies supporter.

Prelim Final Jason Cloke Reported in his stand out year, Missed the GF We lose the 2002 GF by 9 points.
Prelim Final 2003 A. Rocca Reported - Missed the GF
2011 - Heath Shaw suspended for 10 weeks for placing a $10 bet. Dale Thomas 2 weeks for jumping off the ground and missed the first final.
We have a history of &****^ up at more critical times.

The best response is to win the next three games and Ross Howie can go f--- himself

Sorry to Troll but I will see you and raise you as a Pies supporter.

Prelim Final Jason Cloke Reported in his stand out year, Missed the GF We lose the 2002 GF by 9 points.
Prelim Final 2003 A. Rocca Reported - Missed the GF
2011 - Heath Shaw suspended for 10 weeks for placing a $10 bet. Dale Thomas 2 weeks for jumping off the ground and missed the first final.
We have a history of &****^ up at more critical times.

I raise you Jason McCartney...and in hindsight, considering Bali, it stings more than anything.

I raise you Jason McCartney...and in hindsight, considering Bali, it stings more than anything.
Yes fair call in 1998? (correct). Your kicking for goal cost you the GF. Nth were clearly the best team all year and finished on top. With the talent Nth had in the 90's they should have won one more flag. Fair to say.

[QUOTE="Coach Bombay, post: 34625541, member: Quote] he deserved what he got in my opinion.

Can't be doing what he did. He has shown on so many occasions that he lets taggers get under his skin and it is extremely disappointing that someone with as much experience as Harvey has that he does this a few weeks out from finals.

So....

If I stood behind your chair and grabbed your arms every time you went to type a post on Bigfooty for say 300+ posts that wouldn't piss you off to the point of wanting to punch me?..[/QUOTE]

Would I want to punch you? Yes.

Would I actually punch you knowing half a dozen cameras are on me and the repercussions will effect the rest of my team mates? No.

Yes fair call in 1998? (correct). Your kicking for goal cost you the GF. Nth were clearly the best team all year and finished on top. With the talent Nth had in the 90's they should have won one more flag. Fair to say.

He missed 1999 and we won. That's what stings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back