The OFFICIAL Tassie Thread vs Adel

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 14, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Doutta "pr0n" Stars
Just arrived up here on the red-eye and now just waiting for one of my 47 mates (the one from the Domenican Republic - not sure if he was able to score a direct flight or not).
We've booked tickets for a tour of BloodStone Arena. I did it last time I was here & for only $16 (including GST), it's the best money you'll spend here other than a trip to the Nestle factory which we're doing tomorrow when 2 more of my mates arrive.

Make sure you catch the clock display at the Cat n Fiddle Arcade as well Arthur. It's a must see.

Dubbed the Michael Turner Arcade on the back of the alledged car window incident.

Just arrived up here on the red-eye and now just waiting for one of my 47 mates (the one from the Domenican Republic - not sure if he was able to score a direct flight or not).
We've booked tickets for a tour of BloodStone Arena. I did it last time I was here & for only $16 (including GST), it's the best money you'll spend here other than a trip to the Nestle factory which we're doing tomorrow when 2 more of my mates arrive.

too many LOL's, :thumbsu:

If you and your mates have time, visit the Häägen Dazs pulp mill near New Norfolk. Pine Chip Cookie Dough the best!

Dubbed the Michael Turner Arcade on the back of the alledged car window incident.
In the recent Open Mike that Michael Turner appeared in, I was very disappointed that Mike Sheahan didn't ask Micky why he was called "Windows". :stern look

Microsoft-Windows-95-1995.jpg

Don't mean to intrude here guys, but I haven't heard anything about North having a training run tomorrow at Blundstone? I normally head down to check out the training sessions of both North and the visiting team but nothing mentioned this time. Anyone know?

Don't mean to intrude here guys, but I haven't heard anything about North having a training run tomorrow at Blundstone? I normally head down to check out the training sessions of both North and the visiting team but nothing mentioned this time. Anyone know?

The only thing I've heard on this subject was from a North supporter who's based down there who always attends these training runs and she was complaining that this time there isn't one.

Yeah I just went on their facebook site and saw they replied to a North supporter who asked about a training session on Friday. Turns out they are doing all their training on Friday morning in Melbourne and flying in Friday afternoon :( Pretty poor effort from the North boys considering the Crows are training at 1pm down here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I just went on their facebook site and saw they replied to a North supporter who asked about a training session on Friday. Turns out they are doing all their training on Friday morning in Melbourne and flying in Friday afternoon :( Pretty poor effort from the North boys considering the Crows are training at 1pm down here.

We don't do it anymore in Adelaide and Perth either apparently. The Crows would be training on the ground as they've never played there before. Ah well.

Reason I heard given last week was because it was so close to finals so they were staying in melb as long as possible.

Not sure how that affects anything but eh.

Yeah? I would've thought he'd be travelling down with the other coaches.

Enjoy GG.
Hahaha good gag

Cheers mate, will do!

My last interstate game was against Sydney at the SCG when we went haywire in the last half (2003 me thinks), so let's hope this happens again.

Had the best f***ing time. Stayed a block from the ground at $100 per night with room for 5 people. Would recommend the joint.

Had to piss at half time, saw the cues, walked back to our room, had a piss, came back in 5 mins.

1 Church Street Bellerive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back