Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say that I hate Denham more than anyone in the media.
I like most actually.
He's a condescending,rude,arrogant,know it all,ignorant pig.
100% agree, I leave for work at 9am:) and listen to KB, well I do except for Thursday/Friday, he has not one single redeeming feature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please explain this reference to me?

Deledio on the footy show... "Cuzzy always said nothing good comes in circles"....or something along those lines...?

WTF does that mean?

Also...just want to express my love once more for Mick Molloy...

The other day on Triple M breakfast

Eddie: "Yeah, Pendels was warming up and got a bullet kick right in the thigh... he couldn't play the rest of the game"
Mick: "Well we know it wasn't Cloak kicking the ball because it hit it's target"

Leigh Montagna was pissing himself laughing.

Also...just want to express my love once more for Mick Molloy...

The other day on Triple M breakfast

Eddie: "Yeah, Pendels was warming up and got a bullet kick right in the thigh... he couldn't play the rest of the game"
Mick: "Well we know it wasn't Cloak kicking the ball because it hit it's target"

Leigh Montagna was pissing himself laughing.

Hahaha :thumbsu:

That video on roar vision is a pisser too.

The media have wound themselves into a frenzy. Articles/stories are appearing talking about the charge for finals and how great it is that Richmond are up and running again. Then there is talk about possibly resting the likes of Martin and Riewoldt. All this says that it's probably best to head into the TAB and put $10 on the Saints for this weekend.

The media have wound themselves into a frenzy. Articles/stories are appearing talking about the charge for finals and how great it is that Richmond are up and running again. Then there is talk about possibly resting the likes of Martin and Riewoldt. All this says that it's probably best to head into the TAB and put $10 on the Saints for this weekend.

It's the old rfc set up, they know the odds of us beating the swans AND Norf beating the crows is remote

Moved in to a newish estate over the weekend and everyone needs to connect to cable for TV, phone and Foxtel. $1500. Company spiel says you get better TV...... Next thing it says you save hundreds by not needing a antenna on the roof but to connect to the cable you have to pay a $330 fee......Umm, tell me where I'm saving again????
gopers-and-dems-agree-the-november-election-should-be-a-referendum-on-bush.jpg

Moved in to a newish estate over the weekend and everyone needs to connect to cable for TV, phone and Foxtel. $1500. Company spiel says you get better TV...... Next thing it says you save hundreds by not needing a antenna on the roof but to connect to the cable you have to pay a $330 fee......Umm, tell me where I'm saving again????
View attachment 75026

Only good thing about foxtel is the footy imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back