Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this season is killing me. The last two weeks my emotions have been like a yo yo. One minute im confident if we win we will make finals, the next day i am not so confident and upset. Then I rage at 360 when they automatically believe we will miss out if the crows win against Norf and just assume the bombers will win there last two games.

Now im at the end of the post I am happy again thinking we will make it :p

I swear this season is killing me. The last two weeks my emotions have been like a yo yo. One minute im confident if we win we will make finals, the next day i am not so confident and upset. Then I rage at 360 when they automatically believe we will miss out if the crows win against Norf and just assume the bombers will win there last two games.

Im usually very optimistic, but too much has to happen for us. Not to mention the fact that we have to beat the team currently ontop of the ladder. I honestly cant see us making it :(

You sound like my missus when she stresses about s**t :p

Im usually very optimistic, but too much has to happen for us. Not to mention the fact that we have to beat the team currently ontop of the ladder. I honestly cant see us making it :(
I think it will at least come down to that Swans game, which is an achievement in itself. The fact that we will get to the last game and it all be riding on our result and not the result of others is pretty impressive.

I'm actually feeling good about the Swans game TBH.

They might rest a few is Hawthorn win this week. And we took it right to them last time we played. If we bring our A game, there is every chance we could win.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Carlton nominated Richmond in the #icebucketchallenge. Any idea if we will be responding RFC_Official?

I'm reporting you for posting a CFC video on our board.

Hope you enjoy your 4 week ban prick. :p

I'm reporting you for posting a CFC video on our board.

Hope you enjoy your 4 week ban prick. :p
I'll cop that... should of put a WARNING!.. I just saw Lids and Jack have posted one on instagram.. should do a whole club one.. can't let those dogs get one over us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll cop that... should of put a WARNING!.. I just saw Lids and Jack have posted one on instagram.. should do a whole club one.. can't let those dogs get one over us!
All players, staff and volunteers in the middle of pro .... Members should be invited to join in too ... Getitdone RFC_Official!!

Moved in to a newish estate over the weekend and everyone needs to connect to cable for TV, phone and Foxtel. $1500. Company spiel says you get better TV...... Next thing it says you save hundreds by not needing a antenna on the roof but to connect to the cable you have to pay a $330 fee......Umm, tell me where I'm saving again????
View attachment 75026
Here's what you do. You ring Foxtel and tell them you're not paying a cent for installation, they'll be installing it for free.

I doubt he would share...

UEeW8OW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back