Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the people i ignore are Essendon fans and Gold Coast fans. Essendon fan's speak for themselves but there are an awful lot of idiot GC fan's.
There's a Saints one on the drafts board. Biggest moron on all of BF, which is a fair achievement.

Just watching the crows replay, I swear BT has called about 8 different players "Petterd". Apparently everyone wearing a glove is Ricky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Boomer has sooked it.
Small man syndrome, tried to act tough, when caught doing so goes the blub just like his coach does when things go wrong.

I've never ignored anyone but I assumed you wouldn't see their posts ?? How do you throw a reply in if you don't see them?
Click on show ignored content. Occasionally when going through threads sometimes you need to see the ignored content to follow what others are saying. Every now and then something that the ignored posters will post is interesting enough that you need to reply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The evidence is mounting there is more than meets the eye in Melbourne’s decision to put forward what seemed an audacious and seemingly ambit bid for list improvement off the back of a second hopeless on-field performance. This seems as much about compensation for Frawley and even Clark as it does about a priority pick.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...o-seek-one-20140820-106f9c.html#ixzz3AzAjrhxk

So all of sudden Frawley is not going to land them a 1st round compo and they are getting screwed? He is not worth a 1st rounder, everyone has been saying for months Melbourne should be laughing all the way to the bank with that 1st round compo.

As for needing compo for losing Mitch Clark what a load of crap. Nathan Brown snaps his leg and goes from close to the best player in the league to a guy who plays only another 40-50 more matches with us an never the same player again. Should we get compo for the pick 4 we got him for? What Patton, 2 knee recos if he turns out not to be the player he looked like becoming should GWS get compo? And i'm sure you could go on. Drafting and Trade is a risk just because it goes wrong doesn't mean you deserve compensation.

Just watching the crows replay, I swear BT has called about 8 different players "Petterd". Apparently everyone wearing a glove is Ricky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and when gordon scores the winner.... "LENNOONNNNNN"

absolute knob

Greg Denham - St Kildas list is better than Richmonds. lel
I think Denham is just playing a role. Presumably he said this on KB's show. KB is the booster and radio has to play the other way. I actually prefer to the contrived disagreements on The Run Home - can't listen to that anymore.

Really glad Astbury has made a good recovery.
We don't really have another player like him and he has never had a good run at it.
Hope he has a full pre-season and gets 20+ games next year.
If he can stay on the park we have great competition for spots down back.

I think Denham is just playing a role. Presumably he said this on KB's show. KB is the booster and radio has to play the other way. I actually prefer to the contrived disagreements on The Run Home - can't listen to that anymore.
I would say that I hate Denham more than anyone in the media.
I like most actually.
He's a condescending,rude,arrogant,know it all,ignorant pig.

Not sure. He's on ignore. :p

He's obsessed with pushing people to the PSD.

Saints fans have a similar attitude to Melbourne think high picks will make it all better. It worked 15 years ago because the professionalism was not as high as it is now so eventually talent would win out and build confidence. Now you need a strong culture to nurture and push talent to excel or a guys like Miles and Ellis will pass guys like Grimes (Melbourne version) and Scully who despite probably having more natural talent don't have the determination.

Saints are lucky they have a good developer like Richardson in charge or I reckon they would get stuck at the bottom too. You don't want to end up with Melbourne's woe is me culture (Although the Dogs and Roos have this a bit too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back