Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember after one RFC loss Dwaaaayne invited RFC members to call in and vent their spleen, tear up their memberships, etc

Much to his disappointment all RFC callers said the game was indicative of where we were at, and the pain was a price the club had to pay.

This didn't stop Dwaaayne though, he then offered a bottle of vino to the first caller to ring in and tear up their membership on air

At a time when our club was struggling to financially survive, the flog was offering wine to people to walk away from it

It seems everyone's getting their roots these days from that Tinder thing. No effort anymore, back in my day....

My mate was on it then was in relationship for about 6 months, the day he broke up with her he re-downloaded tinder and is putting them away the last 2 weeks.

Geelong doing the ice bucket challenge. Really starting to dislike these campaigners, even Bartel.

10603388_333205666853668_4162938872116164014_n.jpg

ice bucket challenge pisses me off

its about having a "look at me" instagram pic or youtube video, as opposed to doing some actual good for the charity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Equus probably still a virgin

My milkshake brings all the hipsters chicks to the yard, damn right better than ... the bush pigs you've rooted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back