Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The French have absolutely no idea how to make a beer ... This is shocking ... Like a watered down coldy ... No wonder a slab was $25 ... Feel like I was ripped off ...
View attachment 74600
Frustrated Tiger is their tap stuff any good or is it puss like what the serve up in a can?
Sorry GH213 but I didn't have a beer in France, just wine. ...

The French have absolutely no idea how to make a beer ... This is shocking ... Like a watered down coldy ... No wonder a slab was $25 ... Feel like I was ripped off ...
View attachment 74600
Frustrated Tiger is their tap stuff any good or is it puss like what the serve up in a can?
I enjoy 1664. And **** it was good on tap.

Could be a positive for us if we get into 8th spot as Port have Carlton who are in good form and Freo in Perth. North if they get over the Crows have Melbourne last round, so their would be a good chance they might finish 5th and we wont have to travel to Adelaide but get to play Harveyless North at the G

Could be a positive for us if we get into 8th spot as Port have Carlton who are in good form and Freo in Perth. North if they get over the Crows have Melbourne last round, so their would be a good chance they might finish 5th and we wont have to travel to Adelaide but get to play Harveyless North at the G
We'd beat Norf without Boomer. **** he always bends us over. campaigner

I'm now adding names to my sig, I'm open to suggestions.

Dwayne Russell leads that peleton.

Stupid ninth jokes and will not shut up about TV and Conca getting unders compared to poor Boomer. Even the loading argument, which logically explains why, is dismissed due to his hatred. Never mentions Buddy getting zero for attempted murder and Goodes, well ffs...never mentioned also.

Stupid ninth jokes and will not shut up about TV and Conca getting unders compared to poor Boomer. Even the loading argument, which logically explains why, is dismissed due to his hatred. Never mentions Buddy getting zero for attempted murder and Goodes, well ffs...never mentioned also.

And don't start me on his commentary..."oh baby", "no way", "it's a miracle"
Contrived bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll cut Dwayne a bit of slack here, yes he can carry on with " haven't made finals in 200 yrs " and " newman has gone the longest without finals " etc but he to my knowledge has never sunk the boots into a team while they are winning, what I'm talking about is the bitterness towards Richmond along the lines of what Harley and Cometti did when we were going to beat west coast, that sort of thing.

Maybe I'm just getting sick and tired of the disrespect getting shown towards Richmond that doesn't get directed at any other club when they are winning, when other clubs win and I'm talking clubs up the top or bottom, they get showered with praise from all and sundrey, we get told what a great team they are or what a great future they have, what great up and coming young players they have, but with Richmond it's the opposite, I don't know maybe I'm just being pedantic and over sensitive.

Anyone go VU Footscray? I ask because it's so hard to find parking and when you do find it your are paying $5.. any free parking areas close by?

N
It seems everyone's getting their roots these days from that Tinder thing. No effort anymore, back in my day....
Young bloke at work was showing me one of the birds he was chatting to on it yeaterday (he's batting at about 7 a week)
Anyway I'm looking and it's just insane and then "No don't swipe!......"
Too late..
There it was .... I'd inadvertently stumbled on one of his "cockshots".
Hahaha ******** crazy. They are playing a dangerous game these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back