Preview Carlton vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 30/08/2014 @ 1:45 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still reeling from the Carlton board having an entire thread dedicated to us and yet no one other than Carlton fans are welcome in it. It's hilarious. I know we have a thread but so we should. Carlton supporters are just fkd in the head.
it is a laugh. And it is ridiculous. And it is insular. And it is gutless.

Oh bulletride, bulletride, wherefore art thou bulletride?

I've been dying to use that for ages

Bulletride

Didn't show his face last week wonder if he will today.
excuse me, how dare you.

He/she most certainly did "show his face" last week, and presented the in's and out's several hours in advance of the Channel 7 news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulletride

Didn't show his face last week wonder if he will today.

keep-calm-and-ride-bullet-8.png

I think this game is a 'must win' situation.. having said that.. Goddard doesn't play if he is sore (which I think he has been for about a month), I wouldn't risk Heppell either.. unless he feels he is 100%.

Carlton have a heap out also.. so I would play the best team AVAILABLE but anyone even at 95%, I would leave out. Need them cherry ripe next week.

Carlton aren't that tall.. so I don't know if you need to bring in TBell for Carlisle.. I would be just as happy with Carlisle out for Gleeson.. and maybe give Aylett another shot for Goddard.

not sure where else to put this, but do we bomb it on our forwards' heads too much?

Hmmm, is it normal that when I look at the EFC heat chart I see a man and a woman making love?

excuse me, how dare you.

He/she most certainly did "show his face" last week, and presented the in's and out's several hours in advance of the Channel 7 news
Blasphemous, some of this lot.

*waits patiently for bulletride*

Ch7 news bulletins announcements meh we don't need them :)

I'm seriously keen for this game.

Finals good to go, going to be 21 degrees without a cloud in the sky, and I'll be able to kick the footy outside the ground before the match.

If any BF posters find me then they get a free high five and a post like.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back